IT Operations Administrator
West Hollywood, CA
JOB DESCRIPTION – Lead QA Engineer, Mobile
Line Manager: Juan Diaz
Contract Terms: Full time
At Ticketmaster, the Lead QA Engineer plays a crucial part to set high standards, improve quality, speed up delivery time, and ship better products more consistently. As Lead QA Engineer, you collaborate with highly talented and supportive engineers from Quality and Development backgrounds, Designers, Project Managers and Product Managers on innovative projects building world-class products.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Lead a team of QA Engineers by teaching best-practice, setting strong examples for performance regarding teamwork, promoting a culture of technical skill development, growth achievement in test automation, and consistent delivery of quality products.
• Assess risk/benefit scenarios, solve quality-related challenges, lead exploratory testing, create and manage automated solutions, identify needs and lead implementation of solutions.
• Help ship better products more consistently and grow the QA team's knowledge base.
• Investigate and implement new tools/technologies to improve the team's process.
• Work closely with the team to perform manual testing while promoting a culture of test automation to improve efficiency.
• 5+ years of iOS and Android experience in a Quality Engineering role required
• 5+ years of experience in a Senior or Lead Quality Assurance role, including strong UI test automation background, designing of test strategies, performance and security testing tools and strategies required
• Must have worked in position/s which have product releases on a frequent basis with track record of delivering quality
• Expert experience developing automating test solutions coupled with expert level experience in manual testing strategies, implementation, and execution
• Basic object-oriented coding skills with languages such as Java, Swift, Kotlin
• Experience with CI tools/platforms such as GitLab, Fastlane, Travis CI, Jenkins
• Highly detail-oriented, articulate, and able to learn new technologies quickly
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Able to communicate effectively with Senior leadership regarding estimates, status, etc
• Expert experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and QA process
• Strong experience with QA tools and techniques. Including but not limited to test suite software, automation tools/frameworks, defect tracking systems, business requirement documentation systems, etc.
• Expert experience with browser and server-side test automation tools and strong understanding of mobile (iOS and Android) ecosystems
• Understanding of server-client relationships and testing/debugging of APIs using tools such as Charles Proxy and Postman
• Adapts to change, open to new ideas, eager to take on new responsibilities, handles pressure well, and adjusts priorities to meet changing needs
• Results oriented and can be counted on to meet or exceed goals; pushes self and others for improved results
• Deals with problems as they arise, focusing energy and resources on those situations until resolved; identifies new opportunities and takes action; takes on new responsibilities when needed
• Highly motivated self-starter who can work with minimal supervision while promoting teamwork and group achievement
• Experience with BDD style automation
• Good understanding of web-based performance & load testing tools
• Experience with bug / issues tracking tools such as JIRA
• Knowledge, skills and ability should be expressed in terms of 'need to know' - the required knowledge of techniques, processes, procedures, systems and the business generally (its products or services), and 'need to be able to do' - the skills required in each area of activity. These are the technical competencies required by the job.
• Bullet points should be used but should not exceed l 0.
• Include any education levels, experience and languages required. First think- is it essential for candidates to have a degree/certain level of education to be capable of this role?
• What you are ideally looking for and any proven track records.
NOTE: COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions.
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Ticketmaster will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Ticketmaster also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Ticketmaster will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d82j5k-3-238-199-4-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.