Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network.
As the largest producer of live music concerts, Live Nation Concerts operates over 45 venues across the United States. For additional information, visit http://www.livenationentertainment.com/.
Who are you?
Employees have a leading role in the service experience our guests have. The extent to which we recognize our employees for service well done, is the extent to which they will care not only for the guests, but for each other.
That's why SAFETY for employees and guests is our first priority. We show CARE around every corner and look to create ENCORE moments of service excellence for everyone. And our commitment to EFFICIENCY, is our way of staying well-organized. So join us! We need these kinds of skills and talents as we Create Once in a Lifetime Experiences for our Fans.
The Guest Service Manager is responsible for the overall management of all guest service functions at the venue.
• Interviews, selects, trains, supervises, counsels and disciplines guest services staff to ensure maximum guest satisfaction.
• Organizes and conducts meetings and communicates pertinent information to the staff.
• Schedules and directs staff in their work assignments including show deployments and non-show day duties.
• Regularly reviews and evaluates the department and recommends and implements new operational policies and procedures when necessary.
• Investigates and resolves all guest complaints. Interacts positively with guest to maintain guest loyalty.
• Moves throughout the venue and interacts with guests to provide information and respond to inquiries.
• Show CARE by participating in the venue's sustainability program which could include implementing programs that conserve resources/prevent waste such as sorting waste and collecting recycling and educating our fans about our efforts.
• Partner with fellow crew members at the end of show to close the venue- this may include collecting recyclables from the lawn, picking up and properly storing event equipment such as lawn furniture, chairs, etc.
• Work in conjunction with all departments including Sustainability, Ancillary Sales, Parking, Security, Housekeeping and box office.
• Interact with third party vendors hired by the venue to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Assist with guest relocations and ADA requests during shows.
• Provide hands-on execution of management directive.
• Maintains high visibility in public areas during peak times.
• Understands and can implement all emergency plans including evacuation, active shooter, weather events, etc.
• Other tasks as assigned by the Operations Manager.
• Work with scheduling payroll administrator to ensure that all staffing needs are met.
• Answer inbound calls to help resolve guest concerns through analysis to determine the most effective solution.
• Maintains a strong working relationship with all departments to support property operations and goals and to expedite the resolution of any problems that may arise through the general operation of the venue.
• Supervises and manages employees. Manages all day-to-day operations. Understands employee positions well enough to perform duties in employees' absence.
• Celebrates successes and publicly recognizes the contributions of crew members.
• Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
• Combination of 3-5 years' experience in a role similar to this position.
• Strong computer skills in Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other related computer programs.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Experience managing 100+ employees.
• Strong strategic thinking and creative problem-solving skills.
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Acute sense of judgment, tact and diplomacy.
• A strong-sense of teamwork and ability to execute programs.
• Position requires constant walking, climbing stairs, lifting and carrying 50 lbs+ and occasional sitting.
• Availability to work extended hours, nights and weekends.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and thrive under pressure in addition to last minute changes.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today at: https://www.livenationentertainment.com/careers/.
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxqbb4-44-201-94-72-42 in your application.