JOB DESCRIPTION – FINANCE MANAGER, SMALL VENUES AND ATTRACTIONS
Location: Hollywood, CA
Division: Ticketmaster US
Line Manager: Todd Kasten
Contract Terms: Full-time Permanent
The Finance team partners with and supports Ticketmaster business leaders by providing financial information to influence business strategy. We are also responsible for deal analysis and client settlements and inquiries.
The Finance Manager for Small Venues and Attractions will assist in supporting the Ticketmaster Clubs business segment. This individual will also act as a strategic business partner to the segment sales team and assist the operations team with client financial inquiries as required.
Financial Planning & Analysis
• Assist with the annual budgeting process for the Small Venues segment
• Manage the monthly reporting, forecasting and cash management processes
• Prepare and present monthly executive presentations analysing segment results with respect to profits, KPI's and performance against Budget
• Prepare monthly Cash forecasts
• Assist with preparing comprehensive financial analysis of current and proposed contract terms for prospective deals.
• Support the negotiation process with presentations for client discussions as required.
• Work with the sales team to understand areas of opportunity and potential areas of exposure associated with proposed deal terms during the negotiation process.
• Ensure deal contracts are written and executed in line with approved financial terms and projections.
• Track client performance once deal is signed and communicate concerns and findings to the sales team as needed.
• Financial risk assessments and due diligence to determine feasibility for entering into agreements
• Review contracts to ensure approved financial terms are accurately stated
• Conduct quarterly balance sheet reviews
• Analyse client prepaid expenses to ensure balances are properly stated
• Develop and foster a close working relationship with the client settlements group.
• Work with clients to understand their weekly settlements.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
• 5+ years related work experience
• Advanced MS Excel skills, proficient in PowerPoint
• Ability to solve complex problems quantitatively and develop clear, data-driven business recommendations.
• A passion for working in a fast paced, agile environment
• COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company. Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Ticketmaster will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Ticketmaster also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Ticketmaster will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb13vy-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.