Field Technology Support Specialist
Division: Ticketmaster US
Line Manager: Technology Support Manager
Contract Terms: Full-time, 40 hours per week (including weekends and evenings)
The Field Operations Technology is a solutions-driven team focused on providing high-levels of client satisfaction, technical support, and installations services across the various business units and client base. We are a key department responsible for the successful delivery of major events and festivals as well as ensuring the ongoing support and maintenance of our fixed client base.
The Technology Support Specialist will focus their day-to-day on providing support to our clients and the wider Ticketmaster and Live Nation business either remotely or in-person. Supporting a wide range of products, peripherals and Ticketmaster proprietary software you will need to be technically focused and customer-centric.
Outside of the day-to-day norm the Technology Support Specialist often works onsite at venues in a pressurized but enjoyable environment of concerts, sporting events and festivals to support a wide range of hardware and software solutions that provides fans with a seamless and enjoyable experience attending Live events.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Advise clients on Ticketmaster's best practices and procedures.
• Diagnosing and remediation of client issues both remotely and on-site.
• Communicating and collaborating with multiple internal teams and clients.
• Provide onsite end-user training and demonstration of Ticketmaster products.
• Minimize incidents and service distributions by providing proactive support to clients.
• Ensure a complete and timely solution is provided for all client requests and inquiries.
• Track and maintain technology assets using Ticketmaster's asset management software.
• Provide afterhours onsite and remote support for concerts, sporting events and other live events.
• Coordination of software, network, and hardware upgrades with clients and third-party providers.
• Installation and support of network devices including wireless access points, switches, and bridges.
• Installation and support of Ticketmaster's proprietary software and hardware including ticket printers, point of sale, and access control devices.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS/COMPETENCIES)
• Professional communications skills both verbal and written.
• Able to successfully handle multiple projects and priorities at once.
• Knowledge of networking and networking terminology both wired and wireless
• Knowledge of the Microsoft Operating Systems and Office Suite of products
• Experience with Android and IOS app based software.
• Reliable vehicle and clean driving license.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• H.S. diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree is preferred.
NOTE: COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions.
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Ticketmaster will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Ticketmaster also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Ticketmaster will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d29vb2-52-90-49-108-42 in your application.