Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 40,000 shows and 100+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 1,000 brands with the 98 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visitwww.livenationentertainment.com.
The Fillmore Detroit is currently looking for a ID Checker to add to their team and help create an amazing experience for fans.
• Comfortable working in all weather conditions - position is outside
• Ability to work late hours
• Flexible schedule
• Read, write and speak English fluently
• Must be able to lift or move up to 25 lbs using proper lifting techniques
• Tolerance of all cultures, music and art forms
• Check ID's for age and expiration date to confirm that drinking patrons meet the legal drinking age before entering facility
• Wristband patrons that meet the requirements for drinking
• Must be able to see, speak clearly, and listen attentively
• Ability to stand and walk for up to 4 hours at a time
• Supply guests in line with important messaging on what to expect upon entering venue
• Advise guests of our policies
• Greet guests in a timely manner with a positive attitude
• Answer any questions a guest may have
• Provide excellent hospitality and customer service
• Communicate with upper management and coworkers effectively, efficiently, and with respect
• Be a pleasure to be around
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive
process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqxp8z-3-239-9-151-42 in your application.