Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network.
As the largest producer of live music concerts, Live Nation Concerts operates over 45 venues across the United States. For additional information, visit http://www.livenationentertainment.com/.
Who Are You?
Employees have a leading role in the service experience our guests have. The extent to which we recognize our employees for service well done, is the extent to which they will care not only for the guests, but for each other.
That's why SAFETY for employees and guests is our first priority. We show CARE around every corner and look to create ENCORE moments of service excellence for everyone. And our commitment to EFFICIENCY, is our way of staying well-organized. So, join us! We need these kinds of skills and talents as we Create Once in a Lifetime Experiences for our Fans.
Live Nation is seeking an Experience Manager for the Talking Stick Resort Amphitheatre. The position will directly report to the venue General Manger and Operations Manager. The Experience Manager will be responsible for administering various corporate and venue designed programs to support employee engagement, venue staffing and guest service division-wide goals. This is a seasonal position with an events-based schedule from March to October. Scheduled hours will vary depending on business needs and may be scheduled up to 40 hours per week or more during peak season.
• In partnership with the venue General Manager & Operations Manager, this position is responsible for administering employee engagement, venue staffing and guest service division-wide goals.
• Plan and coordinate processes and activities associated with employee engagement and guest service.
• Partner with the venue's Guest Ambassadors to create encore moments at every show.
• Will be act as the lead in maintaining metrics and sharing information with the corporate office.
• Work with Department Managers and Supervisors to ensure service standards are being communicated pre-event and demonstrated during and post the event.
• Show CARE by participating in the venue's sustainability program which could include implementing programs that conserve resources/prevent waste such as sorting waste and collecting recycling and educating our fans about our efforts.
• Partner with fellow crew members at the end of show to close the venue- this may include collecting recyclables from the lawn and/or reserved section, picking up and properly storing event equipment such as lawn chairs, barricade, Etc.
• Will be the venue's brand ambassador and the face of the service culture program.
• Administrator for the guest service, recognition and employee training system(s).
• Administer anniversary service awards and other employee recognition and guest service programs.
• Responsible for completing the Post Event Service Recap and analyze other venue service reports to create action plans for service improvements in partnership with the General Manager & Operations Manager.
• Lead the end of season employee opinion survey for the venue.
• Research best practices and collaborate with the General Manager & Operations Manager to develop venue opportunities to increase employee engagement, increase guest satisfaction.
• Help facilitate new employee orientation.
• Manage applicable venue service program budget and process vendor invoices.
• Must be able to maintain composure and organization in an often hectic and loud environment.
• Proficient computer skills required including the ability to use the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
• Possess a positive outlook, strong communication skills and the ability to engage others.
• Must possess strong problem-solving skills and demonstrated experience finding creating solutions.
• 1 years' plus of administrative experience.
• 2-3 years' plus of work experience in a comparable role.
• 1-2 years' plus of leadership experience.
• Has a natural interest in helping others and a heart for service.
• Position requires constant physical activity such as walking, climbing stairs, lifting and carrying equipment.
• Must be able to lift 30 lbs. using proper lifting techniques.
• Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, Human Resources, or something comparable preferred.
• Public speaking or meeting facilitation skills is a plus.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today at: https://www.livenationentertainment.com/careers/.
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnyzek-3-238-250-73-42 in your application.