Las Vegas, NV
JOB DESCRIPTION – Event Support Specialist
Location: Las Vegas, NV/Los Angeles, CA
Division: Ticketmaster US
Line Manager: Event Support Manager
Contract Terms: 40 hours per week
The Field Operations team builds and maintains relationships with various clients to understand the essentials of their business practice, ensure their business objectives are met and clients are able to utilize the various Ticketmaster products/platforms.
As part of the Event Management team, you will support Ticketmaster clients in all their event management needs. This includes building events and making updates to events based on work requests from clients.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
This position involves collecting, reviewing, and inputting accurate data into Ticketmaster Host system following procedural best practices and established standards, then verifying the output. The tool knowledge set for the position includes Host and Host applications, EventPro, EMT and TM1 suite products.
• Meet and exceed Event Management service level agreements
• Accurately input event data into Ticketmaster Host system and identify and resolve event related errors
• Work with clients, promoters, and internal departments such as marketing, accounting, customer service, event operations and support and client support, when creating events and distributing information regarding those events
• Establish and develop relationships with assigned clients
• On-Call schedule rotation amongst the team; after hour, weekend and holiday client support responsibilities
• From time to time, will be responsible for other duties as assigned by, but not limited to, Senior Event Specialist, the EM Manager, or the Regional Director of Event Management
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS/COMPETENCIES)
• 1-3 years experience with the Ticketmaster System, or related field experience, with some exposure and knowledge of the Ticketmaster system
• Service oriented, with strong organizational and communication skills
• Able to successfully handle multiple priorities
• Certain degree of creativity, latitude, and problem solving is required
• Box Office experience a plus
• Overall awareness of the entertainment business is important
• Knowledge of how TM departments impact on one another, and on outside clients is a plus
• Must have the ability to accommodate a flexible schedule including some Saturdays, evenings, and holidays
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, good organizational skills, and attention to detail
• Must be computer literate with excellent data entry skills
• H. S. diploma or equivalent required. BA/BS degree is preferred
NOTE: COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions.
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Ticketmaster will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Ticketmaster also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Ticketmaster will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro3ko4-34-231-243-21-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.