Event Programmer (Part-Time)
JOB DESCRIPTION – EVENT PROGRAMMER
Division: Ticketmaster US
Line Manager: Event Programming Operations Manager
Contract Terms: Part-time, 20 hours per week (including weekends and evenings)
The Field Operations team builds and maintains relationships with various clients to understand the essentials of their business practice, ensure their business objectives are met and clients are able to utilize the various Ticketmaster products/platforms.
As part of the Event Management team, you will support Ticketmaster clients in all their event management needs. This includes building events and making updates to events based on work requests from clients.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
This position involves collecting, reviewing, and inputting accurate data into Ticketmaster Host system following procedural best practices and established standards, then verifying the output. The tool knowledge set for the position includes Host and Host applications, EventPro, EMT and TM1 suite products.
• Meet and exceed Event Management service level agreements
• Accurately input event data into Ticketmaster Host system and identify and resolve event related errors
• Work with clients, promoters, and internal departments such as marketing, accounting, customer service, event operations and support and client support, when creating events and distributing information regarding those events
• Establish and develop relationships with assigned clients
• On-Call schedule rotation amongst the team; after hour, weekend and holiday client support responsibilities
• From time to time, will be responsible for other duties as assigned by, but not limited to, Senior Event Specialist, the EM Manager, or the Regional Director of Event Management
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS/COMPETENCIES)
• 1-3 years experience with the Ticketmaster System, or related field experience, with some exposure and knowledge of the Ticketmaster system
• Service oriented, with strong organizational and communication skills
• Able to successfully handle multiple priorities
• Certain degree of creativity, latitude, and problem solving is required
• Box Office experience a plus
• Overall awareness of the entertainment business is important
• Knowledge of how TM departments impact on one another, and on outside clients is a plus
• Must have the ability to accommodate a flexible schedule including some Saturdays, evenings, and holidays
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, good organizational skills, and attention to detail
• Must be computer literate with excellent data entry skills
• H. S. diploma or equivalent required. BA/BS degree is preferred
COVID-19 Note: Being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and/or providing proof of a negative COVID test at least every 48 hours will be required for this position to work in an office or venue.
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS/COMPETENCIES)
Rock Solid Reliability – I earn the trust of clients, co-workers and fans; I set clear expectations; I deliver high quality work on time and on task; I take the time to do things right
Solution Driven – I creatively find solutions to problems clients are experiencing by collaborating with management and interdepartmentally with experts that can find alternative and effective solutions to any limitations.
Winning Teamwork – I collaborate with others; I share information openly; I listen and take time to empathise and understand where others are coming from; I show recognition and appreciation for the contributions of others
Act with Integrity – I am proud of the way I represent myself and the company to others; I act with good intentions; I have direct, honest conversations while creating a safe work environment for open dialogue; I represent information and data accurately and completely
We're fans who help fans everywhere get into the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favourite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
We have a 'Fan First' mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the 'Fan' you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2pwj7-3-236-209-138-42 in your application.