JOB DESCRIPTION – Enterprise Support System Administrator
Location: Scottsdale AZ, Chicago IL.
Division: Ticketmaster North America, Client Support & Operations Support - Enterprise Support
Line Manager: Manager, Device Management
Contract Terms: Permanent, 40 hours per week
The Device Management Engineering team which is part of the Global Support & Operations organization, provides centralized support services within Ticketmaster and the client base. These core functions include providing advanced technology support for Ticketmaster's POS systems and products. To do this, we establish the technology standards and procedures in use, act as an escalation point for various local and centralized support teams and provide PCI audit/remediation success.
The Enterprise Support System Administrator will focus their day on administering a Point of Sale, Active Directory environment along with additional supporting tools and systems. While supporting the company's Windows and Apple based-Ticketing POS endpoints there will also be responsibilities of security and compliance of the environment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Work within a team of like-minded engineers to plan, deploy, and maintain a production Domain environment for critical business applications with an emphasis on security.
• Automate the provisioning of environments by designing, implementing, and managing configuration and deployment infrastructure.
• This position will be responsible for installing, configuring, and troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving operating system problems with Microsoft and Apple products.
• Influence other teams and broader Engineering groups in adopting technologies, processes, and best practices.
• Operations and maintenance activities for multiple networks, server maintenance, and administrative tasks.
• Drive improvements to processes and design enhancements to automation to continuously improve and secure the production environment.
• Participate in in yearly PCI/DSS audits.
• Provide support for monitoring and analysis tools.
• Ensure environments are sufficiently scaled, secured and tested.
• Perform system administrative functions on an enterprise level WAN MS Active Directory domain, including software support functions, patching, Sites and Services, Group Policies, Trust relationships, and tuning.
• Duties will include setting up administrator and service accounts, maintaining system documentation, tuning system performance, enterprise monitoring, and installing system wide software.
• Assist in the identification of opportunities for new product enhancements and further development of legacy products
• Practical work experience designing and deploying Windows based Domains.
• VMWare / Openstack / Xen / Other hypervisor experience.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
• BS/BA in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) is a plus
• Significant amount of Active Directory administration experience in order to be the ''go to'' SME for all Active Directory queries
• Expert-level knowledge of infrastructure services running on a Microsoft Windows platform (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, WSUS, ADES, etc.)
• Strong interpersonal and consulting skills
• A great attitude and strong analytical and communication skills to work across multiple departments.
• Knowledge of system security including log monitoring and File Integrity monitoring
• Demonstrated expertise in implementing delivery of automated infrastructure and developing automation workflows and routines.
• Demonstrated expertise in a large-scale, high volume and high availability critical system implementation.
• Experience with Cloud based hosting solutions.
• Ability to effectively multi-task and successfully manage multiple projects.
• Demonstrate strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills in order to evaluate situations make recommendations and take prompt, effective corrective action.
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
• We are looking for someone who shares our vision where we work globally to drive standardization and efficiency for the betterment of our employees and clients. This role will allow you to be creative in solving problems focusing on Ticketmaster technology with a lot of positive impact.
NOTE: COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions.
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Ticketmaster will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Ticketmaster also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Ticketmaster will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjv8vw-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.