WHO ARE WE?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 40,000 shows and 100+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 1,000 brands with the 98 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Live Nation is dedicated to building a world class marketing organization powered by world class marketing technology. Our mission is to connect the right fans with the right events at the right time. We aim to do this at scale for hundreds of millions of fans across hundreds of thousands of events with billions of tickets to sell.
We are looking for an individual with experience in marketing technology and the data that powers it to join our mission. Your goal will be to leverage Live Nation's wide array of data assets to improve how we market to our fans and measure the success of that marketing. We're looking for someone who understands data systems, how new data might be used to improve our current processes and systems, articulate the vision for those improvements, work with engineers and stakeholders through requirements gathering and development.
If you are someone who is motivated by driving value to the business, holds themselves to a high standard, is meticulously detailed, can work and learn independently, is tenacious in chasing down the people who can help get a problem solved, and loves working collaboratively – with no ego – for the betterment of a team, please apply today.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Work with marketing operators to execute the strategy, vision and prioritization of products and features across our marketing technology stack
• Understand the live entertainment landscape and Live Nation's marketing processes, to ensure products meet the needs of all stakeholders.
• Identify areas for product improvement and establish effective and efficient processes, review existing vendors and/or bring functionality in-house
• Work with business partners and developers to ensure the successful implementation of key marketing capabilities; creative management, audience generation, targeting, and automation
• Work cross functionally to author product requirements, user stories, specifications, workflow diagrams
• Work closely with data scientists, engineers, analysts, third-party partners to oversee a collaborative and iterative development process
• Plan/manage product roll-out and assist with the day-to-day operational support post roll-out.
• Socialize products and features, gain consensus and stakeholder buy-in, and demo product prototypes.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3+ years experience in the field of engagement marketing, specifically; email, SMS, and push notifications
• Proven track record of successful implementations of marketing technologies for large scale customer targeted communications (preferably Exact Target / SFMC)
• Familiarity with marketing channels (email, push, programmatic, paid search, paid social)
• Understanding of or experience in the ticketing and/or live event industry a plus
• Knowledge of Salesforce recommended best practice around design and development a plus
• Excellent communication skills, including executive level communication and presentation
• Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously, and handle shifting priorities
• Team-oriented, collaborative worker while still being able to work independently
• Detail oriented and meticulous about quality
• Creative, collaborative thinker with an ability to learn new things, assess problems and identify proactive solutions quickly
• Self-starter, comfortable leading change and getting things done
• Experience with Salesforce, AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, Display Advertising, and/or Google Analytics a plus
• Comfortable working with large datasets. Ability to work directly with large dataset (e.g. SQL) a plus
• Bachelor's degree, MBA or CS Degree is a plus but not required
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
BENEFITS & PERKS - Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnkz3k-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.