Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 20,000 shows annually for more than 2,000 artists globally. Front Line is the world's top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
This position will coordinate the merchandise offering, pricing and promotions for direct to consumer channels for select high profile music artists.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
Direct to Consumer Merchandising
• Manage the Artist's official store for 15-20 artists
• Determine web merchandise offerings for selected artists utilizing the merchandise offering from Licensees, Tour and Wholesale divisions.
• Work with the marketing team to create marketing campaigns, initiate product selection and execution of e-mail and social media promotions.
• Follow eCommerce best practices when building, maintaining and merchandising the stores – SEO, promotions, Pricing trends, etc.
• Work with the client reps, the companies clients and the creative team to keep the stores current and in-line with the artists vision and needs.
• Update the positioning of the product to keep the artist merchandise offering fresh.
• Liaise with our partner warehouses for to ensure accurate and timely receiving of goods, and to assist with customer service as needed.
• Manage the inventory, purchasing of goods and logistics involved with running the stores.
• Assist with product development for clients and stores.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Previous eCommerce merchandise management experience preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
• Super organized and detail oriented
• Previous experience with Shopify a plus but not required
• Possess a positive work attitude with the ability to work on many projects at one time.
• Ability to work overtime as necessary and be able to meet tight deadlines.
• Work experience in music and/or fashion industries a plus
• Photoshop + Web Design skills a bonus, but not required.
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Vision and Dental benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Generous paid time off policy including paid holidays, sick time and paid days off for your birthday, Free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and childcare cash, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq4x36-3-231-217-107-42 in your application.