Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Live Nation Media & Sponsorship, and Artist Nation Management. Ticketmaster is the global event ticketing leader with nearly 500 million tickets sold and more than 12,500 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 30,000 shows annually for nearly 4,000 artists in 40 countries. Artist Nation Management is one of the world's leading artist management companies, representing more than 350 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to deliver music marketing programs across 1,000 brands enabling advertisers to tap into the over 90 million fans Live Nation Entertainment delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking, and committed. You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and enjoy creating mutually beneficial relationships with partners to drive business growth. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
The Director of Product Strategy for Ecommerce Integrations within Live Nation's Media & Sponsorship Division walks the line between strategic partner integrations (external) and product strategy (internal) without missing a beat. This leader will serve as the primary initial interface for scoping innovative digital product opportunities with partners: Concepting, planning, feasibility assessments, initial requirements writing, pricing, and road mapping or a project for the core production & engineering teams to deliver. Product Strategy for Ecommerce Integrations also serves as the primary subject matter expert, supporting sales and marketing teams while liaising with the LNE Product & Engineering groups that build any/all integrations.
This leader will help define future product solutions and proactively drive cross-division and cross-company requirements to support digital integrations for client businesses spanning categories like financial services, travel, telco, consumer technology, and retail. Part consultant, coach, and product expert, the Director of Product Strategy focuses on discovering ways to drive partner business value by developing new product concepts to roadmap into the E-Commerce integrations product development cycle.
Live Nation Media & Sponsorship architects, sells and manages the company's national corporate sponsorship programs with the world's most recognizable brands. It is an exciting, fast-paced team that collaborates with all facets of Live Nation's business including venues, festivals, ticketing, artists, content, media (digital, social, mobile), promotions, and concert production. To learn more about our division, check out: https://livenationforbrands.com/.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Serve as the primary product lead while projects are in the initial stages of deal definition
• Run product discovery and technical analysis in collaboration with the TM Sponsorship Group
• Design and evaluate new Ecommerce partner products ideas, producing upstream product proposals that deliver against clients' business needs
• Organize cross-functional working sessions to identify questions and hypotheses to ensure product proposals add value and deliver against client needs.
• Work with sales and brand management teams to assess strategic product frameworks to successfully sell scalable e-comm solutions
• Stay apprised of market trends, opportunities, and shifts in the competitive landscape.
• Maintain and grow partner relationships
• Transition the project to the TM Sponsorship Group post-SOW signature, heading into Tech Analysis
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• 7+ years of experience working in API, integrations, or digital businesses
• Knowledge of product management best practices paired with the business acumen to take a consultative approach to assess and drive client objectives
• Agile product management training, API data/technology understanding, software development lifecycle management, strategic problem solving, and client-facing acumen
• Experience leading across global teams, with an understanding of user journeys, payment systems, and e-commerce broadly
• Adaptability and ability to influence multiple global stakeholders and across org levels
• Strong collaborator and communicator with executive presence and rigor for documentation
• Jira and Confluence required
• COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting, and search firms.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzpne3-54-80-249-22-42 in your application.