Deputy General Manager
London, United Kingdom
Location: Flexible, London or Manchester
Division: Ticketmaster Contact Centers
Line Manager: EVP, Fan Experience
Contract Terms: Permanent, Full time
Live Nation Entertainment is the largest live entertainment company in the world, consisting of five businesses: concert promotion and venue operations, sponsorship, ticketing solutions, ecommerce and artist management. Live Nation seeks to innovate and enhance the live entertainment experience for artists and fans: before, during and after the show. At Ticketmaster Fans come first. We care passionately about our fan's interaction with our sales and service channels and as the world's leading ticketing company, we are committed to setting the standard for a great fan experience. We support and guide fans by delivering exceptional service because live only happens once.
The Director of FX Insights and Design will be responsible for ensuring Fans have a consistent, best in class experience when interacting with Ticketmaster, Live Nation and other business units which are supported by the global fan experience team. The goal will be to create a singular, friction free experience. Your role will be to ''become'' the fan, using insights to record, measure and understand our fans interactions through all feedback mechanisms. You will oversee the mapping of post purchase journeys to highlight the pain points for the fan and support functions, identifying and showcasing opportunities to reduce churn, reduce contacts and reduce friction through redesigning fans journeys in an effort to make things easy, improving loyalty with our brand.
You will be the FX business lead for highlighting and reviewing the operational vulnerabilities of any new product change or launch. Working closely with the product leads your primary objective is to continuously eliminate the operational pressure points that impacts on fan experience moving towards mirroring or close alignment with the wider FX vision. By looking at feedback through the lens of the customer you will be a key contributor in the acceleration of the company's transformation to customer centricity, bringing the customer to life through effective story telling.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Bring the voice of our fans alive, utilising data and presenting in a way to help the business understand key concerns and issues, creating better visibility and insight into the customer journey.
• Collaborate between cross-functional teams to ensure that the FX gaps are identified and that relevant insights from all channels and data points are incorporated and considered
• Focus in on areas where fans interact with fan support, reviewing our help sites/FAQ's, education pieces, emails, chats, policies, blogs terms and conditions to consistently improve and align.
• Work with key stakeholders, companywide, to ensure Fan Journeys have a consistent, ''on brand'' tone of voice
• Analyse and report key finding to the Fan Experience Leadership team.
• Develop metrics to track effectiveness of changes within the Fan Journey.
• Create business cases based on findings in order to improve upon the Fan Experience which should lead to higher levels of self service and variable labor savings.
• Provide quantifiable data and recommendations on customer experience matters to support and influence organisational strategy, decisions, and initiatives.
• Assist in the identification of opportunities for new products and in the enhancement/development of existing consumer facing products.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
• Experience of delivering high quality customer experiences
• Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
• Data driven mindset, showing ability to express business value through analysis
• Experience of building stringent business cases to support initiative
• A strong leader and communicator with stakeholder management and influencer skills
• Results orientated, experienced in implementing CX initiatives
• Customer Focus with a passion for service and helping others.
• Strong communication and organizational skills, proficient with Excel and Word, strong analytical and communication skills (both written and oral).
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
• Pro-active attitude and self-disciplined
• Able to adapt to constantly changing challenges and deadlines
• Strategic, enthusiastic, and positive
• Excellent commercial acumen
Rock Solid Reliability – I earn the trust of clients, co-workers and fans; I set clear expectations; I deliver high quality work on time and on task; I take the time to do things right
Winning Teamwork – I collaborate with others; I share information openly; I listen and take time to empathise and understand where others are coming from; I show recognition and appreciation for the contributions of others
Act with Integrity – I am proud of the way I represent myself and the company to others; I act with good intentions; I have direct, honest conversations while creating a safe work environment for open dialogue; I represent information and data accurately and completely
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
We're fans who help fans everywhere get into the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favourite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
We have a 'Fan First' mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the 'Fan' you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d881nm-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.