Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 20,000 shows annually for more than 2,000 artists globally. Front Line is the world's top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
You are excited about the chance to build and grow an evolving organization and have extensive experience with marketing and product leadership. You're a natural born collaborator, and enjoy working with a variety of teams, remote and onsite, to gather information and work towards common goals. Stakeholder management is your strong suit, and you're a pro at having a balanced while still pragmatic approach that will challenge the status quo. You'll be able to demonstrate examples of creative and unique problem solving, particularly as it relates to fan touchpoints and value propositioning messaging. As an expert in customer insights, you'll have the opportunity to build strategies based on customer analytics and modelling. Ideally, you'll be able to leverage your background in working on projects with KPIs related to CRM to help guide these channels using data to help inform our decisions.
We're looking for a strategic, creative and results-oriented leader to join our Corporate Marketing & Data team. Reporting to the VP of Marketing Solutions and CRM, the Director of Digital Marketing, CRM will advocate for the fan through retention and loyalty initiatives, developing innovative ways to nurture long-term customer relationships, reduce churn, and improve engagement, retention, monetization, and lifetime value. This individual will oversee existing engagement programs including email, push, and SMS, as well as lead the effort to establish new programs including loyalty, reactivation, and new products/programs in our fan experience.
This role will work closely with Analytics, Performance Marketing, Communications, Product and Product Marketing, and Technology teams to identify and understand key fan segments, map and optimize the fan journey at every stage, and delight and reward our fans.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO:
• Develop and execute a lifecycle engagement strategy and long term vision to convert non-purchasers, drive repeat sales, build loyalty, increase lifetime value and reduce churn by engaging fans with the most targeted, relevant, and helpful content at each stage of the fan journey
• Map and optimize the end-to-end fan journey: Work with internal teams to identify places in the fan journey where fans disengage, then develop strategies to pre-emptively identify, win back and retain those fans through a robust test and learn agenda
• Drive marketing automation and technology strategy along key axes - delivering email and in-app messaging, A/B testing, deploying dynamic creative, and facilitating triggered marketing.
• Partner with Analytics and Data Science to perform fan analysis, segment fans into meaningful and actionable cohorts, conduct A/B and multivariate tests, optimize reporting infrastructure, track and analyze performance, and communicate out results
• Using segmentation and behavioral data to personalize and optimize each fan's discovery, purchase and post purchase experience.
• Partner with Performance Marketing to leverage CRM data in paid marketing channels, including, audience targeting, dynamic ads, remarketing lists, etc.
• Interact with top management to communicate plan and strategies that will impact the organization
• Manage, mentor, and develop the marketing teams and work together to enhance the end-to-end marketing processes, including concepting, creative, onboarding, triggered/transactional, and ad-hoc campaigns.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING:
• Degree in Business-related discipline
• 8+ years of engagement marketing experience across areas including email, CRM, loyalty/rewards, SMS, push, direct mail, fan segmentation, social media marketing and promotions in a B2C environment
• Results-oriented with an exceptional track record of developing profitable engagement marketing programs and meeting and exceeding performance objectives.
• Strong leadership skills and a proven ability to manage, mentor, and develop high-performing and highly engaged teams.
• Understand how best to optimize for mobile and desktop experiences (desktop, mobile responsive and in-app marketing) and have experience creating app campaigns for Apple and Android devices
• Highly motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work independently, while also able to build strong internal relationships and build consensus on critical initiatives.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; comfortable leveraging large amounts of data to drive decisions and a passion for continuous testing and optimization.
• Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects simultaneously and prioritizing time and resources based on business impact.
• Passion for delighting and advocating for fans and an intimate understanding of how and when to influence fan behavior
• Prefer candidates with experience in an agile development environment.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Vision and Dental benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Generous paid time off policy including paid holidays, sick time and paid days off for your birthday, Free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and childcare cash, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
#LI-Remote Los Angeles,CA
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r79mpk-44-192-114-32-42 in your application.