Location: London, UK
Division: Ticketmaster UK - Marketing
Reports to: Head of Performance Marketing
Contract Terms: Permanent, 40 hours per week
Ticketmaster UK, part of Live Nation Entertainment is the largest live entertainment company in the world, consisting of five businesses: concert promotion and venue operations, sponsorship, ticketing solutions, ecommerce, and artist management. The Ticketmaster Marketing team drives customer engagement via our Content, CRM, and Performance Marketing channels, creating campaigns to retain existing fans, acquire new fans and ultimately drive sales.
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you will have the opportunity to join the Performance Marketing Team and be exposed to multiple digital marketing channels (paid search, display, and paid social). The day-to-day role consists of supporting in planning, activating, monitoring and optimising campaigns following processes and best practices to deliver against business targets and execute overall acquisition strategy.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Support the Paid Search Manager in activating campaigns across Google and Bing.
• Support the Paid Social Manager in activating campaigns across Facebook/Instagram (and more).
• Monitor and analyse ongoing campaigns. Identify areas of optimisation and efficiency, to ensure budget pacing and target are met.
• Undertake campaign analysis to build insightful reports and communicate performance results/case studies for both internal and external stakeholders.
• Support the wider Performance Marketing team on day-to-day channels management and supporting our client's digital marketing activity.
• Troubleshoot any technical issues and escalate accordingly.
• Closely monitor competition and digital marketing news.
• Ensure record keeping of campaign bookings and invoicing.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
• Experience in managing paid search & paid social campaigns.
• Experience with third-party tools (e.g SA360, Smartly, 4C Insights) is a bonus.
• Excellent analytic skills and great at manipulating data to make the complex seem simple.
• Excellent numerical and math skills.
• Results-oriented, able to work independently and prioritise in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience in working with web analytics tools (Google Analytics) is a bonus.
• Organised with a strong attention to detail.
• Proficient in using Excel and Power point.
• Curiosity and willingness to learn
• A can-do attitude is a must.
• True team player.
• Genuine passion for live entertainment, digital marketing, and data.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills are a prerequisite for success.
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated individual.
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Innate willingness to roll up your sleeves.
NOTE: To work from a Ticketmaster office, full COVID-19 vaccination will be required subject to any legally valid exemptions.
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: FRIDAY 26TH NOVEMBER
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0mk81-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.