Data Analyst (Customer Insight)
Location: London, United Kingdom
Division: Ticketmaster International
Line Manager: Associate Director, Marketing Insight
Contract Terms: Permanent, 40 hours per week
The Marketing Insight team is part of the International Marketing & Insight department at Ticketmaster. The goal of our team is to drive product and marketing change through a better understanding of our customers. We lead analysis projects and run our own market and customer research programmes to ensure fans around the world have the best possible ticket buying experience.
Reporting into our Director of Marketing Insight, you will lead analysis & reporting projects supporting marketing strategy across our international business. You will work closely with the marketing teams in 20+ countries, providing the insight they and their clients need to market successfully.
Success in this role requires curiosity, analytical thinking and great communication skills. The ability to summarize results and present recommendations to business partners and a good understanding of SQL and relational databases. You will have much of this already, but we will give you the opportunity to build on these foundations through training and your day-to-day work in an excellent team using leading data tools.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Provide insight on customer behaviour and identify trends to guide marketing strategy
• Prepare reports and communicate results of analysis throughout the business
• Create dashboards and other self-serve data tools to make data more accessible
• Access and analyse data from our data warehouse using SQL
• Work with data from a range of sources – from transactional to web analytics to market research
• Improve understanding of data across the business and promote a self-service approach
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Knowledge of SQL and relational databases
• Experience with dashboarding tools such as Tableau, Looker or Data Studio
• Ability to communicate complex problems simply and act as a bridge between technical and non-technical colleagues
• Knowledge of a programming language (R, Python) or survey tool (Qualtrics, Alchemer, Survey Monkey) is a bonus
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
• A fascination with data and analysis
• Desire to understand and improve
• Ability to effectively manage targets and deadlines
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated individual
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world's largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world's largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you're passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dye3wp-44-197-230-180-42 in your application.