Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 20,000 shows annually for more than 2,000 artists globally. Front Line is the world's top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
The Core Data Services org serves primarily internal customers comprised of business units and analytics teams across the entire Live Nation enterprise. Within Core Data Services, our Customer Enablement Team is responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with all those customers to help us create the data solutions required to power each team or initiative to serve artists, our fans, and the business.
This role is on the Customer Enablement Team and spearheads much of the customer discovery and data prototyping work, often in the early stages of project development. In this role, you will drive strategic thinking and cross-functional alignment around data-driven approaches to optimize product and marketing efforts (including experimentation) based on current state data, historical operational data, entity relationships, lifecycle stages, and other critical attributes or customer needs. You will lead deep exploration of data across our business, provide high-value analyses, and inform other actionable analysis and modeling. In so doing, you will be a key partner with cross-functional stakeholders to better understand our users and internal customers to create an accurate, data-driven business picture of our current landscape as well as our future opportunities.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Conduct ad-hoc data analysis to evaluate emerging trends, opportunities, and hypotheses.
• Run ongoing self-directed analysis to uncover data relationships and business opportunities.
• Use and analyze data from multiple large-scale data warehouses and present statistically strong analysis to a wide range of business stakeholders.
• Drive continuous improvements to our products, tools, and processes by sharing learnings, constructive feedback, and input with internal technical and analytics teams.
• Demonstrate a strong understanding of the analytics needs of the business, the business context of the data, and the data/tooling landscape and roadmap.
• Design data models to best support analytics needs of the business, consistent with data strategy principles.
• Partner with internal customers to arrive at a mutually agreeable data model architecture and review/test post-implementation to ensure objectives have been met.
• Collaborate with the Business Intelligence Team to ensure optimized data architectures.
• Partner with Architecture and Governance teams to maintain accurate documentation.
• Develop (alongside Product and Marketing counterparts) experimentation plans to measure and optimize data-driven strategies across execution, targeting, and personalization.
• Build proofs of concept as part of rapid iterations to identify solutions for customer problems (including refining the initial request and asking the 'right questions,' working through potential hypotheses and storyboarding the output).
• Turn proofs of concept into production data management and analysis code.
• Automate manual analysis processes and present back on time and resource gains.
• Independently learn new technologies to best identify valuable data products for the business as well as resolve data accuracy and report production issues.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• 5+ years' experience in Data Analysis or Business Intelligence in an entertainment or B2C environment
• Strong proficiency (5+ years) in SQL and Python as well as financial modeling and forecasting
• Strong experience with synthesizing and summarizing large data sets into trends to drive strategic business decisions and hypothesis evaluations
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with focus on quality and attention to detail; able to develop and use structured approaches to identify root causes and recommend resolutions
• Excellent pattern recognition, and a general curiosity to uncover trends & evaluate data anomalies
• Excellent communicator with superior written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal communication skills; ability to narrate complex stories with data and be concise with insight about how the data drives outcomes for leadership and stakeholders
• High level of autonomy in a global, fast-paced environment, with excellent time management skills to resolve multiple interrupt-driven priorities concurrently
• Committed and able to adapt quickly; ability to work autonomously while ensuring that new knowledge is shared with other teams
• Flexible and comfortable with ambiguity; ''no job too big or too small'' mentality
• Extensive knowledge of data management and analysis tools including Databricks, Snowflake, Domo, and Tableau (Teradata and Cognos a plus; Splunk, Kibana, DataDog, New Relic, or other monitoring tools an huge plus)
• Proficient in A/B/n testing (experience in tools like Amplitude or Split.io a plus)
• A good understanding of statistical modelling knowledge or any machine learning technique knowledge is a plus (regression, logistic regression, random forest, etc.)
• ETL and streaming data orchestration experience a plus (PySpark experience a huge plus)
• Bachelor's degree ideally in a business or quantitative subject (e.g. computer science, mathematics, engineering, science, economics or finance)
• Passion for live music and the concert experience
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Vision and Dental benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Generous paid time off policy including paid holidays, sick time and paid days off for your birthday, Free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and childcare cash, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
Live Nation's policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19. Currently, we strongly encourage employees to be fully vaccinated or have received a negative COVID test within  hours of entering an office.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9kvoz-44-212-94-18-42 in your application.