Senior Engineer, Kafka Infrastructure
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Artist Nation and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five eCommerce sites, with over 27 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 22,000 shows annually for more than 2,300 artists globally. Artist Nation is the world's top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
WHAT THE ROLE WILL DO
• Provide application support for LNE's cloud applications, including:
• Work on integration of existing applications into the OKTA SSO platform
• Document and maintain app runbook
• Report on performance and adoption of cloud systems
• Provide support to our end users on issues with our cloud applications
• Act as an advanced technical resource in assisting users to resolve problems with cloud applications
• Assist in instructing staff in the use of cloud applications
• Assist with the planning, design, research and acquisition of new cloud applications
• Manage and complete IT projects individually or on teams as directed by management
• Advise on best practices, latest software as a service applications
• Provide documentation and guidance on cloud application usage
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
• B.S. in computer science or related field and/or experience in lieu of degree, or at least 5 years of comparable work experience
• Extensive knowledge of cloud applications and Software as a Services
• 5 years+
of demonstrated progressive technical experience in an application support or developer role
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenation.com/careers/index.html to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpm0yo-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.