jOB DESCRIPTION – CLIENT SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Division: Ticketmaster International
Line Manager: Client Support Manager
Contract Terms: Permanent
Global Client Support & Operations Organization has the mission to build a global support & operations center of excellence where all processes, tools & best practices are applied to all regions across the globe in order to achieve the highest levels of employee, fan & client satisfaction.
International Client Support & Operations team, a vertical of this organization, oversees the full event life-cycle services (from build to play-off) we provide to our clients (Promoters, Venues, Artists, Clubs, etc.), in markets that operate on the Microflex platform.
Our clients demand and value high service levels and we believe our people are the foundation to deliver great service. We are fortunate to have the most experienced and skilled operations experts on the field around the globe, regionally and locally, that have a deep understanding of our clients' needs.
We continuously invest in people development and promote wide collaboration and team spirit to leverage our knowledge and experience to excel in client satisfaction. Mastering our knowledge on our ticketing products is also key in improving our service proposition and solving for our clients' and local Markets' needs and challenges day-to-day.
In this role as a Client Support Specialist, part of the Client Support Team in the German Market, you will be responsible for delivering services to support clients' day-to-day operational needs related to the use of ticketing systems and products in facilitating ticketing operations through the life-cycle of the clients' event portfolio.
You will become the clients' primary support contact at Ticketmaster, and you will work closely with clients to continuously improve service levels and increase client satisfaction. The Client Support Specialist will be responsible for maintaining agreed upon service levels. Responsibilities will also include training, sharing of best practices, and general operational support including installs and upgrades.
You will leverage ticketing products and process knowledge and provide consultancy services to help define solutions that fulfil clients' operational needs. In doing so, you will lead and coordinate consultancy efforts with other functional experts within Ticketmaster (Product Operations, Event Support, Client Development, Customer Support, Finance, etc.).
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Provide front line support to an assigned client list of moderate to high impact clients.
• Own the operations services for the full life cycle of their events.
• Develop and maintain excellent client relationships, by providing a personalized support.
• Meet and exceed client service level agreements.
• Advise/educate clients within procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical or service questions.
• Promote, manage, and facilitate product & feature adoption.
• Assist with new client onboarding and ongoing maintenance
• Provide consultancy services with clients to understand their business initiatives, to define technical/service solutions. Coordinate with other TM experts when needed.
• Build a wide knowledge of the operations products and services that support the full life cycle of events
• Develop a continuous improvement culture with the client to enable operational improvements
• Work closely with Client Development to align the commercial and service agreement
• Coordinate hardware upgrades with clients and TM Field Operations.
• Update event support client needs and particularities to Event Support team
• Maintain and update accurately and promptly client support information in Salesforce
• Provide onsite event support and after-hours office support as needed
TICKETMASTER SYSTEMS SUPPORT
• Provide support and best practices to the client for all TM products
• Communicate product updates, new features, and functionality
• Initial and ongoing training of new features and functionality
• Working knowledge and support of tm/1 portal and related tools, including creating/modifying reports (tm/1 Reports), supporting box offices operations (selling, balancing, night of show resolution), and advising on the product's best practices and use.
• Working knowledge and support of the ticketing platform that will serve the client's operations (Microflex, Universe, Sport XR, other).
• Act as the expert in all facets of Access Control products and operations
• Basic knowledge of event programming process and procedures as it relates to sales channels, consumer experience, and quality of event submissions through our various Event Management modes (Full-Service, Assisted Service or Self-Service).
• Identify and assist in resolving event programming related errors.
• Log and report on all support cases handled and/or escalated (Salesforce)
• Troubleshoot software and hardware issues by using troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify the root cause of issues
• Work with Regional and International Client Support, Event Support and Product Operations groups to expedite problem resolution
• Coordinate networking issues between client and Field Operations
• Balance Audits/Settlement and reporting issues
• Resolve issues with Customer Support for events with problems and/or special circumstances
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS)
• Service oriented, with strong organizational and communication skills
• Overall awareness of the entertainment and sports business
• Direct experience with TM systems and products is preferred (Microflex, Universe, Sport XR, other)
• Previous Event Support and Box Office experience is a plus
• Strong Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
• Certain degree of creativity, latitude, and problem solving is required
• H.S. diploma or equivalent. BA/BS degree is preferred
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL REQUIREMENTS)
The following attributes determine how the role will be carried out and are required to be a success:
• Ability to build professional bonds with clients
• Proactive approach to anticipate client needs and potential issues
• Excellent communication skills and ability to lead client meetings that could involve other specialists
• Ability to identify new operations client opportunities to enhance the commercial agreement (commercials owned by Client Development)
• Highly curious in learning how TM Operations Products work
• Team player offering proactive support to Client & Event Support colleagues.
• Eye to identify areas of improvement to thrive for service excellence.
• Carefully weighs the impact of a broad range of related issues or factors.
• Asks appropriate questions to ensure understanding.
• Responds with flexibility and resilience when faced with multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, or rapid change.
• Able to successfully handle multiple priorities and organise time effectively.
• Demonstrates ethical behaviours.
• Relationship Management & Collaboration- building and fostering strong trust-based relationships with clients and internal partners across the organisation. A skilful and collaborative team player with the ability to network effectively up, down and across the business. Intuitive and empathetic.
Rock Solid Reliability – I
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv24k7-44-197-111-121-42 in your application.