Department: Ticketmaster Sport
Location: Stoke-on-Trent, London or Manchester
Reports to: Head of Client Account Management
Working hours: 40 hours per week
The Client Account Manager will provide pro-active, customer and business focused Client Account Management across the Ticketmaster Sport client base, whilst promoting the highest standards of customer service at all times. The Client Account Manager will assist in achieving the operational, financial and business objectives of the Company as defined within the Company's Mission Statement or, as directed by the Managing Director and Chief Operating Office of Ticketmaster Sport.
Ticketmaster, part of Live Nation Entertainment is the largest live entertainment company in the world, consisting of five businesses: concert promotion and venue operations, sponsorship, ticketing solutions, ecommerce and artist management. Live Nation seeks to innovate and enhance the live entertainment experience for artists and fans: before, during and after the show.
• To develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of each clients business needs whilst identifying potential new business opportunities or improved efficiencies through the application of TM technologies or operational practices.
• Handling phone calls and queries from all clients; ensuring good communication with venues
• Developing client relationships through answering queries, providing systems support, and liaison with other departments to ensure the clients' needs are met
• On-site support e.g. project go-live support, application & process troubleshooting and needs analysis activities
• Liaising with relevant departments regarding client queries and sales enquiries
• Ensuring that relevant departments including Client Services staff and TM Online staff are always fully informed in advance of forthcoming on-sales with relevant event information. Ensure that specific client information is accurate, up-to-date & accessible
• Providing support and training to new members of the department, clients and any other member of the TM group
• Provide reporting to relevant Senior Management and Directors relating to site visits
• To produce for review, a weekly report of client activity including ticket sales as directed by the Head of Client Account Management.
• Carry out ad hoc and account management duties as required
• Achieve goals and targets set by the Head of Client Account Management.
• To promote, and offer, the highest level of customer service standards at all times to both internal and external customers.
• To recognise and embrace the operational requirements of the Account Management Team through a flexible approach towards hours of work and location of duties to include participation in a shift system of work as directed by the Head of Client Account Management.
• To continuously seek ways in which to improve personal, team and business performance.
• To assist with, and contribute to, the day-to-day administration of the Account Management Team under the guidance of the Head of Client Account Management.
• To comply with all Company policies as directed by the Human Resources Manager to include, but not limited to, the Company's Health and Safety Policy.
• To ensure that a clean, tidy, safe and secure working environment is maintained at all times.
• To ensure that all materials and resources are effectively and efficiently utilised to minimise waste and reduce costs.
• To ensure that expenses are kept to a minimum and that the most cost effective means of travel and accommodation are utilised to visit clients.
• To represent the Company, as required, at functions, events, and PR visits whilst ensuring that all business related topics and agendas are communicated to relevant managers and Directors.
• To undertake any other relevant duties which fall under the general scope of this role as directed by your immediate Line Manager or a Director of the Company.
Skills / Knowledge / Experience
• Experience of working in a ticket office, ideally in a major sports venue would be advantageous
• At least 5 years XR Systems experience and some Ticketmaster experience
• Excellent communication skills
• A flexible approach to working hours
• A calm, patient and professional manner
• Highly motivated and conscientious; good time management skills
• Ability to pay attention to detail
• Excellent team building skills
• Good computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook essential. Exposure to Microsoft SQL an advantage
• Understanding of the Ticketing / Entertainment Industry
The following attributes determine how the role will be carried out and are required to be a success:
• Ability to recognise and exploit opportunities to increase TM revenue across the client base.
• Ability to think logically and analyse application and business process requirements.
• Ability to work in a team environment with excellent verbal and written skills.
• Ability to work well with other departments and varying levels of management.
• Self-driven and be able to work with minimal supervision.
• Results oriented: readily takes ownership to ensure goals are met.
• Firm sense of closure and self-discipline.
• Ability to determine when appropriate to escalate issues to enable resolution
Reliability – We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team.
Integrity – We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent.
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive.
We're fans who help fans everywhere get into the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favourite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one incredible experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
We have a 'Fan First' mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the 'Fan' you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
PLEASE APPLY BY MIDNIGHT ON FRIDAY 30TH JULY - we reserve the right to close the ad at any time .
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj8pp2-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.