jOB DESCRIPTION –Client Account Apprentice
Division: Ticketmaster UK
Line Manager: Senior Client Account Manager
Contract Terms: Fixed-term
The Client Account Apprentice will offer support – administrative, client relationship and operational – to the Client Account Management (CAM) across all genres (Theatre & Arts, Music, and Sports & Special Events), whilst learning and promoting the highest standards of customer service.
Ticketmaster UK Limited, part of Live Nation Entertainment is the largest live entertainment company in the world, consisting of five businesses: concert promotion and venue operations, sponsorship, ticketing solutions, ecommerce, and artist management. Live Nation seeks to innovate and enhance the live entertainment experience for artists and fans: before, during and after the show.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• To support the CAM team in monitoring and controlling available ticket inventory.
• To ensure that all event related information is communicated speedily and accurately in a way that ensures that the information is clearly received and easily understood by all relevant parties (internal and external)
• To develop and maintain a working understand of the ticketing industry, with an operational focus on reporting figures to clients, printing and processing tickets, and generating final markbacks.
• To report all client service related issues to the CAM team whilst ensuring that a high standard of client care is maintained at all times.
• To react in an efficient and courteous manner to client requests whilst adhering to all service level agreements (internal and external).
• To develop and maintain effective teamwork within the department, across genres and between the various departments and premises of the Company.
• To assist the CAM team to ensure that all info pages event related information is accurate, up to date & accessible across all sales channels e.g. Call Centre and Internet prior to on-sale and during the life cycle of each event.
• To attend event day box offices (venue based and 'green field' sites) as directed by the Client Services Managers –Theatre & Arts / Music/ Sports and special Events.
• Organising & printing soft COBO tickets to be sent on daily West End bike runs.
• To develop a working knowledge of ticketing system software.
• General ticket dispatch problem solving. Packing tickets and inserts
• To assist with, and contribute to, the day-to-day administration of the Client Account Management team under the guidance of the Client Services Managers, Theatre & Arts / Music/ Sports.
• To comply with all Company policies as directed by the Human Resources Manager to include, but not limited to, the Company's Health and Safety Policy
• To ensure that a clean, tidy, safe and secure working environment is maintained at all times
• To ensure that all materials and resources are effectively and efficiently utilised to minimise waste and reduce costs
• To undertake any other relevant duties which fall under the general scope of this role as directed by your immediate Line Manager or a Director of the Company, with an emphasis on learning and developing ticketing skills.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS)
• I.T. literate - Windows Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL REQUIREMENTS AND LINK TO TICKETMASTER PRINCIPLES)
• A highly motivated and conscientious individual
• Excellent communication, inter-personal skills
• A pro-active nature to include a flexible approach to hours of work and location of duties
• Ability to work within a team
• Excellent time management skills
• A calm, patient and professional manner
• Good organisational skills, with a high level of attention to detail
Reliability – We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team.
Integrity – We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent.
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive.
We're fans who help fans everywhere get into the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favourite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one incredible experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
We have a 'Fan First' mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the 'Fan' you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmjmmx-18-207-240-77-42 in your application.