Club General Manager
WHO ARE WE?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, and Live Nation Media & Sponsorship. Ticketmaster is the global leader in event ticketing with over 500 million tickets sold annually and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 40,000 shows and 100+ festivals annually for nearly 4,000 artists in over 40 countries. These businesses allow Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to create strategic music marketing programs that connect over 1,000 brands with the 98 million fans that attend Live Nation Entertainment events each year. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
Live Nation's Concerts Division is where tours are born, artists come to life, and fans get to experience the rush of live music. From our dozens of owned/operated Amphitheaters to our Global Touring team, from Ticketing and Venue Operations to Marketing and Sales... we foster a fun and upbeat work culture with no shortage of opportunities. With perks ranging from free concert tickets to dog-friendly offices, to progressive benefits like student loan reimbursement and adoption/fertility support... it's no wonder we are certified as a Great Place to Work organization and one of People Magazine's ''50 Companies that Care''. We want everyone to feel like they belong and can thrive in our community, so we strive to help you achieve your career and personal goals. Live music is our passion and where we find our common ground. There has never been a better time to join Live Nation.
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Maintain superior customer service both in person and over the phones
• Greet all customers with a prompt an d courteous attitude
• Cash Handling; Bank Procedures and Accounting Procedures
• Distribute Will Call tickets at Box Office Window during Night of Show
• Running Ticket master software p rogram s
on c omputer for Sales and End of Show Reports
• Processi ng Opening and Closing Box Office procedures
• Providing End of Show Reports paperwork to Production and Operations Team
• Have a positive attitude
• Keep a clean, well-groomed appearance
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Working knowledge of Ticketmaster software system, with previous ticketing sales experience
• Skill ed in guest relations, phone et iquette, and cash handling in a multi-task ing environment
• Attention to details, specifically regarding event listing applications
• Entry level knowle dge of basic computer operations, web-based applications and Point of Sales systems
• Ability to communicate with team members , work well with others, and operate in a high-volume and sometimes stressful environment
• Ability to type 30 wpm
• High School Diploma
• Must be available to work nights and weekends
• Advanced knowledge and experience working with Ticketmaster Programming and Host applications
• Working knowledge of Windows based PC programs
• Working knowledge of social media navigation and applications within
• Experience working with MS-DOS command-prompt driven software
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
• Wo rking environment is fast-paced and customer focused
• Position requires repetitive use of arms for answering phones and typing
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3v8q4-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.