Client Account Manager - Sport
Stoke-On-Trent, United Kingdom
Division: Ticketmaster Sport - Tournaments
Line Manager: Operations Manager - Tournaments
Contract Terms: 12 months fixed term contract, 40 hours per week
Ticketmaster Sport Tournaments division provides ticketing services to an increasing number of international sporting tournaments and events. Our services have been employed to provide a ticketing solution for the Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games taking place at 15 venues, including the NEC precinct, across the West Midlands in 2022. As part of our project delivery team for this event we are recruiting a dedicated Project Implementation Manager.
The Project Implementation Manager will co-ordinate and implement the delivery of Ticketmaster's ticketing systems for the Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games.
Based alongside the organising committee in Birmingham you will be responsible for managing the overall project delivery, systems implementation and operations alongside internal Ticketmaster Sport teams. You will recruit and manage a small dedicated team, overseeing the planning and delivery of all operational and implementation tasks, including system development and build to support all major on-sale launches, operational delivery including seat assignment and Games Times mobilisation including access control management and on-site ticket office operations.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Project Managing the operational delivery and implementation of the Birmingham 2022 Ticketmaster operations.
• Manage client relationships at a senior level and coordinate with internal teams to ensure critical project milestones are completed successfully
• Manage third party suppliers involved in the delivery including but not limited to; access control providers, CRM providers, CMS providers and games time staff recruitment agencies.
• Gather and track the system requirements to develop the ticketing platform.
• Assist as required in the delivery of the project, in order to achieve the required milestone.
• Utilising the ticketing systems, assist in the delivery of the project to the requirements of the Birmingham 2022 contract
• Manage the Ticketmaster delivery team based at Birmingham 2022.
• Coordinate project reporting with both internal and external project stakeholders.
• Ensuring that all communication, internal and external, is undertaken in a timely, consistent and professional manner.
• Any other tasks as defined by the Ticketmaster Sport – Tournaments Management Team.
• Contract management experience is advantageous.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
• Proven experience of managing and implementing large scale multi-venue ticketing operations from technical development and build, to supporting major on-sales, through to on-site delivery. Project management qualifications are advantageous (e.g. PRINCE2 or AGILE).
• Have experience recruiting and managing a delivery team.
• Skilled in the technical and operational construct of ticketing systems including understanding the technical requirements to enable the sale of tickets through multiple sales channels Knowledge of the Ticketmaster Sport XT platform is advantageous.
• English language essential.
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
• Demonstrated leadership ability.
• Time management – working with the team to deliver the project on time within agreed timeframes
• Accountability – Take ownership and ensure that Ticketmaster obligations are met with client satisfaction.
• Integrity – Ensure that tasks are carried out professionally.
• Teamwork – Work with the client, partner and Ticketmaster team to ensure a cohesive and inclusive collaboration.
• Communication – Be clear and concise in your communication to all project team members and stakeholders.
• Service Excellence – You must deliver the best possible service to our clients and customers.
• Calm – You should be able to work calmly and rationally under high-pressure situations.
• Flexible – You must be flexible in your working approach and in your working hours to enable you to work to our client and partners standards and requirements.
• Must be willing to travel to Ticketmaster Offices (Including potential international travel) to work with the relevant teams. Covid-19 guidelines dependent.
Reliability – We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity – We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
We're fans who help fans everywhere get in to the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favourite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one incredible experience at a time. And we think that's pretty amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
We have a 'Fan First' mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the 'Fan' you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5z4ne-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.