Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 20,000 shows annually for more than 2,000 artists globally. Front Line is the world's top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
On the CRM team, it is our mission to strengthen the relationship we have with our fans by providing an exceptional experience, which requires delivering the right message, to the right fan, at the right time, through the right channel. To do this, we dig deep to understand our fans so we can personalize their experiences and drive engagement and ticket sales.
Live Nation is looking for an Associate Manager of CRM to manage the operations and execution of Ticketmaster's multi-channel CRM campaigns, including email and push. We are seeking someone who is proactive, super-organized, has exceptional attention to detail, strong communication skills, data curious and thrives in a fast-paced environment. Key responsibilities include overseeing the execution of daily email and push campaigns, analyzing results and reporting key insights to stakeholders, and being the main point of contact for our client facing stakeholders.
WHAT THIS ROLE WILL DO
• Oversee the end-to-end execution of daily email and push marketing campaigns for Ticketmaster, including audience segmentation, audience builds, A/B testing, quality assurance and deployment in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC)
• Manage the email request intake process, including reviewing and scheduling approved campaigns
• Work closely with product and development teams to troubleshoot issues and find feasible solutions for unique issues and stakeholder requests
• Assist with the creation and analysis of monthly and ad-hoc reports, providing key insights to optimize the performance of future campaigns
• Update and distribute marketing documentation decks to TM/Live Nation business stakeholders
• Become the subject matter expert on our CRM execution and reporting platforms (Salesforce, SFMC, DOMO, Google Analytics)
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
• Hold a Bachelor's Degree
• 2+ years email marketing experience, with a proven track record of executing a high volume of email and push campaigns
• Comfortable working with an enterprise level Email Service Provider (ESP), preferably Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC)
• Detail oriented with strong organizational, project management and analytical skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and take direction from multiple sources, and adapt to shifting priorities and timelines
• Strong communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with cross functional partners on tech, product, creative and client teams
• Technical aptitude as well as an ability to think creatively
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, particularly MS Excel (e.g. pivot tables, vlookups)
• Working knowledge of HTML programming and HTML editors
• Graphic design experience or basic knowledge of MySQL a plus
• Experience with Google Analytics
• Knowledge and experience with SMS campaigns
• Passion for live events
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Dental and Vision benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Paid time off policy including holidays, sick time, and day off for your birthday, free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program Reimbursement
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonus, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the California Fair Chance Act and consistent with other similar and / or applicable laws in other areas.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnk7mk-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.