Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 20,000 shows annually for more than 2,000 artists globally. Front Line is the world's top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
The Digital Media Associate Manager will assist in the development of media campaigns and will be an integral part of the Digital Marketing team. Key responsibilities include assisting in the development of media plans and coordinating with internal stakeholders and digital channel partners in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment. Must have a knack for analyzing data, thinking creatively, and coming up with innovative media strategies.
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL DO:
• Assist with the creation of data-driven multi-channel digital media plans that align with event objectives
• Assist with oversight and buying direct digital media buying
• Work closely with teams to ensure plans across all events are leveraging best practices and optimal media mix (Direct, Paid Search, Social, and Programmatic)
• Work across teams to ensure accuracy, consistent execution
• Proactively monitor media landscape and identify relevant trends pertinent to our business
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING:
• Understanding of media planning and related platforms
• Social Platforms (Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, TikTok)
• DSPs (Google's DV360, The Trade Desk)
• Paid Search (Google Ads, SA360)
• Digital ad trafficking tools (Campaign Manager/DCM, etc.)
• Knowledge of media landscape, foundational media math, etc.
• Experience across digital media, including Direct Digital, Paid Search, Social, and Programmatic; agency experience highly preferred
• Strong degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to thrive in a very fast-paced environment with high volume
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, including advanced formulas, pivot tables and vlookups
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to maintain efficient communication across different teams
• A passion for everything digital, with an active interest and understanding of online advertising and industry trends
• COVID-19 vaccination will be required for this position subject to legally valid exemptions
BENEFITS & PERKS
Our motto is 'Taking Care of Our Own' through 6 pillars of benefits:
• HEALTH: Medical, Vision and Dental benefits for you and your family, including Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
• YOURSELF: Generous paid time off policy including paid holidays, sick time and paid days off for your birthday, Free concert tickets
• WEALTH: 401(k) program with company match, Stock Program
• FAMILY: New parent programs & support including caregiver leave and baby bonuses, infertility support
• CAREER: Tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment internal growth and development programs & trainings
• OTHERS: Volunteer time off, crowdfunding network
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, Live Nation will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations related to pregnancy in accordance with applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, Live Nation also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should contact a Human Resources Representative to request the opportunity to participate in a timely interactive process. Live Nation will also provide reasonable religious accommodations on a case by case basis.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpxk20-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.