Location: London/New York/LA/Chicago
Division: Ticketmaster, International Marketing (London)
Line Manager: Senior Director, International Brand & Marketing Communications (London)
Contract Terms: Permanent – 40 hours a week
We require an Associate Director, Global B2C Product Marketing, with solid experience in developing value propositions and creating fan facing product marketing campaigns that drive consumer awareness and adoption. This role is central to developing our fan facing marketing collateral for multiple touchpoints, products and ticketing businesses across our global network of 31 markets.
The successful candidate will support the development and introduction of new products, services and features, developing messaging and marketing materials that help us meet key business objectives in driving product adoption across our owned, earned and paid channels. Working closely with our Product, Comms and B2B teams, you will be able to collect the information you need to devise our fan value propositions and messaging, ensuring that our range of product marketing campaigns work cohesively together rather than competiting with one another.
You will need to understand the complexity of our product offerings and be able to distinguish points of differentiation from competitors from parity features. Working with Research and Strategy teams, you will be able to identify what will resonate with fans and craft creative messaging that distils complex and multi faceted products into simple and effective B2C marketing.
You will be expected to produce well researched creative briefs for the wider Brand & Marketing Communications team to work to, briefing our design and content leads to create adverts, content, copy and video. You will acutely understand the importance of brand consistency, by working within our brand guidelines framework both in terms of design and tone of voice. You will also need to have experience of briefing agencies for pitches and projects for both large and small budgets.
You will have superb communication skills and have proven capacity presenting to executive level stakeholders. You will maintain regular and effective communications with a large network of key senior stakeholders around the company; our product leads, the Global Executive Team and President of Ticketmaster, as well as key business leads across our international divisions (Marketplace, Ancillaries, Sports, Music and more). Understanding their requirements and keeping them updated on centrally available assets and campaign materials is vital.
The role will be varied and will involve managing a range of marketing campaigns and digital projects as well as building relationships with senior level stakeholders across various business units and markets on group wide, global digital initiatives. The ability to juggle numerous projects for different teams and markets, understanding their requirements and keeping them updated on centrally available assets and campaign materials is vital.
You, in turn, will be rewarded with reaching up to 50 million+ customers with your campaigns, collaborate and learn from incredible co-workers, and enjoy a great and supportive working environment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Managing our global fan product marketing strategy to drive awareness, education and adoption of our suite of different ticketing products and functionality, such as our App, Ticket Transfer, Resale initiatives and digital ticket innovation.
• Be our go to person on developing fan value propositions for each product, creating messaging to communicate those benefits, and identifying which touchpoints will be most effective for upcoming (and ongoing) marketing campaigns.
• Develop and brief effective, innovative and scalable fan product marketing campaigns that drive successful product adoption using our own touchpoints, plus paid and earned media where appropriate, across all 30+ global markets.
• Partner cross-functionally with our Product, Insight, B2B and Comms teams to help define product rollout and launch planning strategies.
• Working with research tools to generate fan insights and get feedback on your ideas for new product development.
• Help drive go-to-market strategies that support product adoption, market differentiation and new business growth
• Close collaboration with the Research and Fan Experience (Customer Service) teams to identify gaps in fan knowledge or understanding to identify where further marketing is necessary to overcome pain points and drive adoption.
• Work closely with Product Directors to better understand fan engagement and adoption of products and services.
• Ensure local marketing teams have effective marketing materials to meet their local needs, such as adverts, animations, web pages, printed content, FAQs, and templated copy for local translation.
• Develop fan facing brand campaigns, including landing pages, blog and social content and videos, ideating concepts and narratives that speak to the wider business goals.
• Manage relationships with vendors such as design agencies and digital suppliers, be adept in briefing agencies on our requirements
• Ensure high degree of quality, accurate messaging in line with our tone of voice and consistent use of brand across all promotional material
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS)
• Extensive experience in B2C Marketing, with solid experience in Product Marketing where you developed value propositions and messaging
• Comfortable operating at a senior level in an international business. Stakeholder management and influencing skills are essential.
• A proven track record as a marketing Rockstar, executing strategic priorities with successful go-to-market product strategies.
• Briefing multi disciplinary teams to produce best in class marketing campaigns across owned, paid and earned touchpoints.
• Extraordinary team player and ability to thrive in a fast paced, high growth environment where quality, innovation, speed of decision making, and execution are critical to organizational success.
• Multi divisional experience with a track record of fostering teamwork and collaborating across groups to accomplish shared goals.
• Solid experience of managing vendor relationships eg. creative agencies or digital suppliers
• Fluent English, and the ability to produce clear and concise documents and emails
• Advanced PowerPoint skills
• Experience of working in a global organisation with complex product offerings
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL REQUIREMENTS)
• Positive energy, passionate about the opportunity surrounding our products, the industry and driving the best fan experience.
• Accountability; take ownership and act, know how to prioritize work and build relationships with several different teams to be able to execute your best work
• Puts the fan first in everything they do, not afraid to speak up and advocate for the best fan experience based on their needs.
• Strong collaborator and team player, eagerly collaborates across a matrixed organization to drive successful go to market strategies and marketing campaigns.
• Strong communication and negotiation skills required to work across our global org of 30+ different markets
• An eye for details – you will need to pull together different documents, information and feedback from different teams to truly understand our products
• Pro-active attitude – you have the drive to go ou
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvnv07-35-172-224-102-42 in your application.