Senior Production Finance
Location: Milano, Italy
Division: Ticketmaster International
Line Manager: Finance Manager
Contract Terms: 40 hours per week
It manages the preparation of balance sheets, financial statements, cash-flow reports, day-to-day record keeping and reporting, including all payroll, accounts payable and receivable. It also manages and conducts all internal audits and controls, and tax and reporting functions.
The accounting specialist helps manage all forms of financial accounts within an organization.
Accounting specialist keeps accurate records of both accounts payable and accounts receivable, ensuring that invoices are paid where necessary, and that clients pay invoices as required.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Ensure accurate and timely payment processing through frequent account processing.
• Support payables work by entering debit and credit information into the accounting system.
• Build and maintain files and reports on the company's Accounts Payable processing
• Update entries into the general ledger to cater for account changes.
• Build and maintain files and reports on liability and assets account balances.
• Provide perfect balancing from a corporate point of view.
• Prepare and submit reports regularly to be recorded in the accounting system of the company.
• Carry out duties assigned by departmental managers.
• Review and code invoices for the company
• Enter payments into the accounting system.
• Make periodic reimbursements in accordance with procedures.
• Record and verify reports on daily work of employees.
• File documents to maintain historical records.
• Follow all procedures relating to internal accounting to maintain the company's financial security.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
• Educational qualification: B Sc. In Finance or Accounting
• Years of experience in accounting
• Good knowledge of accounting procedures, policies, regulations, and rules
• Possess PC proficiency, especially in Excel.
• Good understanding of automated accounting systems
• Possess general mathematics skills.
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
• Ability to manage time.
• Possess top notch thoroughness.
• Possess research skills.
• Ability to meet deadline.
• Ability to organize and work with others along with team leadership ability.
• Ability to report accurately.
• Ability to analyse information.
• Possess attention to details.
Reliability – We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity – We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
We're fans who help fans everywhere get in to the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favourite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We're not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we're enriching lives one incredible experience at a time. And we think that is amazing. If you're passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
We have a 'Fan First' mindset, placing customers at the heart of everything we do. Whether working behind the scenes or engaging directly with the 'Fan' you will be part of a culture that supports and enriches the fan experience. Your work, our passion… delivering world class experiences – Fan First.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3kyx9-3-235-227-117-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.