The Orchard has an immediate opening for a Senior Manager, Digital Advertising/ Media Analyst.
The Orchard seeks a motivated individual with a passion for music and extensive experience in digital advertising, media planning, buying, reporting, and or similar fields. This role plays an integral part in the advertising department helping to advance our groundbreaking services to clients and owned/operated properties. You'll work alongside labels, label managers, artists, and of course our internal global advertising team to create bespoke advertising strategies that will amplify releases and help achieve the artist and label's goals. This position reports directly to the Director of Advertising.
What You'll Do:
• Create strategic and well-researched advertising plans determining the right platforms, target audience, and creative strategies to support artists and their new releases, catalogs, tours, and more.
• Lead day-to-day communications with label managers, labels, and artist managers to ensure advertising efforts are aligned with release strategies and campaigns are properly executed while building strong client relationships.
• Analyze campaign performance and collaborate with media buyers on recommendations and optimizations to achieve optimal results; prepare in-depth reports to present to clients with key insights, performance metrics, and recommendations regularly.
• Handle in-depth internal analysis to identify benchmarks, trends, and best practices that can help improve our global team strategy and audience development initiatives.
• Participate in internal brainstorm sessions, strategy meetings, and client-facing meetings to properly communicate the value of our team.
• Maintain relationships with external vendors and partners to make sure that their products align with the goals of our clients.; identify opportunities to experiment and innovate creatively within different platforms used to advertise.
• Build case studies and educational articles to promote the team's value proposition. Support the mentoring and training of new hires and junior staff.
Who You Are:
• 4+ years with proven experience in digital advertising or paid media, music marketing, ad operations, or similar fields.
• Well versed with different advertising platforms like Google Adwords, Facebook Business Manager, TikTok, Snapchat TradeDesk, and other relevant platforms
• Proficient in advertising data, capable of analyzing and drawing conclusions from large data pulls.
• Organizational and multitasking abilities to work with a high volume of campaigns with exceptional attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent communication and client management skills, ability to work under pressure with high-priority projects.
• Passion for music, innovation, and strategic thinking.
• Highly collaborative and adaptable with an interest in self-development while equally developing others.
What We Give You:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative, and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health, and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized backup child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition, and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
This position requires that the job candidate be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please note that an applicant will be considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose vaccine series (Pfizer or Moderna), or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson's Janssen vaccine). The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for documented medical reasons and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law. Please do not include proof of vaccine status or any indication of a possible request for an accommodation when submitting your application materials. If applicable, the Company will follow up with you directly to request proof of vaccination and to discuss any potential accommodations.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5w727-35-172-111-71-42 in your application.