Senior Devops Engineer
London, United Kingdom
The Orchard is a leading music distribution company operating in over 40 markets worldwide distributing music from independent artists including Ozuna, Skepta, Jorja Smith, and Kelsea Ballerini. With cutting edge operations and an unparalleled global team, The Orchard partners with labels of all sizes to make their music and video available across hundreds of digital and physical retailers around the world. At The Orchard, the focus is to provide a comfortable, social and engaging environment to encourage productivity and creativity.
The Orchard is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our dynamic London (UK) team.
What You'll Do:
• Work within our DevOps team to ideate and implement forward thinking solutions to our ever growing technology organization.
• Automate build and deployment processes in a hybrid (AWS + on premises) hosting environment.
• Update and maintain continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) environments to facilitate an Agile development process.
• Partner to identify needs, understand security requirements, and improve the internal and external stakeholders experience.
• Research, recommend and implement new technologies.
• Aid in efforts to increase our security posture.
• Participate in an on-call rotation with the DevOps team.
• Strong experience with Terraform.
• Strong experience with system automation tools (e.g., Chef).
• Experience with continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins) and continuous deployment.
• Experience with containers (e.g. Docker) at scale in an HA always on environments.
• Strong understanding of Amazon Web Services (VPC, ECS Fargate, S3 etc).
• Source control with Git.
• Experience working in Linux and Windows environments.
• Solid Linux shell scripting (Bash, Ruby, Python) chops.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.