Process Transformation Specialist - Reporting
Warner Music Group
New York, NY
The Business & Partner Development team manages The Orchard's business relationships. As the Manager, you will report to the Director, Business & Partner Development and be the point of contact for DSPs across the globe. You will become a global internal expert of digital accounts and a team-player in charge of numerous aspects related to DSPs' global management.
You are extremely organized, data-savvy, hardworking, detail-oriented, innovative, and entrepreneurial. You thrive in a fast paced environment and are not afraid of tackling new challenges while honing in new skills, as this is a multi-faceted role. You have a passion for music & tech, and are interested in building a career in the music industry.
What You'll Do:
• Regularly track and analyze financial data across DSPs to help communicate outcomes, recommendations, and best practices
• Help to develop projects and initiatives that optimize revenue
• Work alongside Sony Music colleagues and internal teams to collect information about global DSPs deal making, and organize the data compiled to create communication tools for the organization
• Work with local teams across the globe to make sure their partner-related needs are met
• Assist on DSP calls and communications
• Assist on compiling data and findings for Internal and External Business Reviews
• Point of contact for select DSPs; owning the project management from contract administration, to reporting and operational onboarding
• Collaborate with Finance, Reporting, Legal, and Operations teams to provide all the information they need in order to efficiently work with partners
• Assist on solving industry-related challenges across the organization
Who You Are
• Undergraduate degree required, business/finance/economics focus preferred
• 2-3 years of experience working in a business-related role (preferred if within the music industry)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, with a focus on Excel. Prior experience working with extensive data, and basic financial modeling preferred
• Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to juggle multiple priorities at once
• Passion for music, and tech
• Interest in learning about the technical and economic factors of the music industry, including all aspects of music licensing
What We Give You:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
This position requires that the job candidate be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please note that an applicant will be considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose vaccine series (Pfizer or Moderna), or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson's Janssen vaccine). The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for documented medical reasons and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law. Please do not include proof of vaccine status or any indication of a possible request for an accommodation when submitting your application materials. If applicable, the Company will follow up with you directly to request proof of vaccination and to discuss any potential accommodations.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro9wm3-18-205-176-39-42 in your application.