The Orchard's Nashville office is looking for an Associate Director of Marketing to join our motivated, fast-growing team. You will work with labels, artists, and managers to conceptualize creative and compelling marketing campaigns to accompany new releases. In the ever-expanding digital space you will be expected to execute measurable initiatives in order to increase interaction and generate growth for our creative partners.
You possess strong instincts honed through practical experience, a naturally strategic, curious, and creative mindset, and the ability to see the 'big picture' in order to articulate the necessary steps to achieve desired results. Your relationships are well-established within the Nashville music community, and you have played a key role in successful album release campaigns and artist development projects in the country music space.
What you'll do:
• Conceptualize and facilitate holistic marketing campaigns alongside label partners for single, video, and album launches.
• Communicate regularly with label partners and internal departments to drive momentum and maintain the integrity of the overall artist brand and message.
• Provide support and counsel to artist and label partners to achieve key goals.
• Analyze the impact of promotions and programs and the value of various segments of fans / audiences.
• Use your in-depth knowledge of platforms and tools to support artists in building audiences, engaging fanbases, and driving demand.
• Contribute to new partner pitch meetings and participate in business review presentations.
• Manage a high volume of communication.
• 6-8 years marketing experience in the music industry
• Collaborative spirit, flexible approach, and excellent communication skills
• An in-depth knowledge of content marketing, consumption habits, social trends, and emerging opportunities, especially pertaining to country music
• The ability to be both creative and data driven
• A desire to keep your finger on the pulse and willingness to consistently adapt to an ever-changing industry
• Experience applying analytics to create measurable, actionable campaigns
• An understanding of reporting methods and ability to report across a comprehensive set of meaningful metrics
• Experience integrating and managing priorities with cross-functional teams
• Proven ability to source and cultivate relationships with third parties
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy9263-3-236-209-138-42 in your application.