The Mill is a global creative partner for agencies, production companies and brands, working across all media channels and platforms.
We are trusted specialists in visual effects, creative technologies and content production Our projects include the creation of digital products and virtual experiences, as well as world class visual effects and video production.
We are a vibrant network of talented artists, producers, directors and creative technologists from multinational backgrounds. We nurture innovation, flexibility and diverse ideas across our studios in London, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Berlin and Bangalore. We are all united by one single ambition: To create extraordinary and memorable work that captivates and excites audiences.
We are The Mill.
We create the extraordinary.
Working within the Finance team, the Staff Accountant is responsible for general accounts receivable and accounts payable tasks such as processing invoices, emailing invoices to clients & making collection calls, managing & supporting employees' use of expense reimbursement system, managing & supporting employees' use of purchase order system and managing & reconciling petty cash transactions.
Process invoices in CETA (project management system) & email invoices to clients
Coordinate with production staff to ensure timely receipt of purchase orders from clients
• Coordinate with production staff to ensure proper bidding (specifically workshare bids) in CETA
• Coordinate with production staff to ensure proper costing of worksheets in CETA
• Coordinate with GBS (global business service center) on collections emails/calls to clients
• Coordinate with GBS on new client setup & manage client accounts in SAP (accounting system)
• Manage Concur (expense reimbursement system) & assist employees to ensure proper coding
• Manage Coupa (procurement/purchase order system) & assist employees to ensure proper coding
• Manage & reconcile petty cash account
• Assist with weekly & monthly financial reports
• Assist with various tasks during month end financial close
• Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in Finance
• Must be familiar with accounting/payroll concepts
• Familiarity with SAP and/or Concur a plus
• Proactive, professional demeanor with strong communication & client service skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1owqe-34-239-179-228-42 in your application.