New York, NY
The Mill is a global creative partner for agencies, production companies and brands, working across all media channels and platforms.
We are trusted specialists in visual effects, creative technologies and content production Our projects include the creation of digital products and virtual experiences, as well as world class visual effects and video production.
We are a vibrant network of talented artists, producers, directors and creative technologists from multinational backgrounds. We nurture innovation, flexibility and diverse ideas across our studios in London, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Berlin and Bangalore. We are all united by one single ambition: To create extraordinary and memorable work that captivates and excites audiences.
We are The Mill. We create the extraordinary.
Mill Experience is a strategic studio within The Mill creating mixed reality, virtual events, experiential activations and interactive products for brands and agencies.
The globe-spanning team of forward-thinking technologists and creatives works on innovation consultancy, project management, design, and execution to dream and build concepts beamed from the future.
From augmented reality to artificial intelligence, we use our unrivaled expertise to craft memorable visual experiences to engage and captivate audiences.
We are looking for a passionate Senior Producer to join our Experience team in New York. As the Senior Producer, you will work with a multidisciplinary group to define and manage experiential and interactive projects that span across marketing and non-marketing sectors, working direct with brands and agencies. You will bring an experienced knowledge base of digital production and agile development across experiential and interactive, as well as a mature outlook on working with internal teams, external vendors and clients.
The Senior Producer role will also cross over into internal product initiatives.
As well as working with the Creative Technology teams across the Mill Experience group, you will partner with stakeholders across VFX, Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Legal.
• Lead a varying size of digital productions for the New York team and collaborate with global studios to improve internal practices.
• In collaboration with a Creative Director and/or Executive Producer, contribute to creative pitches by adding sound production suggestions and ensuring we are satisfying the client brief.
• Ensure creative vision and production scope is satisfied in project delivery.
• Be the direct client contact (both brands and agencies) throughout the production process.
• Measure and forecast progress against project milestones and budgets, ensuring visibility to both the team and stakeholders.
• Lead and advocate for delivery best practices, comfortably challenging project decisions and providing alternative approaches.
• Have your finger on the pulse of emerging technologies and assess their relevance to The Mill's services and interests and understand what best in class solutions exist.
• Manage product vision for the team, set the roadmap of qualitative objectives and quantitative goals with a deep understanding of The Mill's mission and strategies.
• Clearly communicate product plans, benefits and grow meaningful relationships within the tribe and across the business to create one team.
• Ensure that quality standards and good working practices are met on all projects undertaken by the department.
• Collaborate with the Mill Experience and legal team to develop contracts, budgets and Scope of Work documents.
• Lead a healthy and successful team that balances learning, innovation, support and maintenance.
• Lead a squad through agile ways of working
• Mentor production teams and impart your digital production knowledge.
• Champion a culture of constructive feedback, both individually and as a group.
• 5+ years of Digital Project Management experience in high performing, multidisciplinary teams that have built, brought to market and iterated-on software and/or hardware projects and products.
• Strong analytical and technical ability with design-thinking experience, i.e. UX/UI.
• Strong understanding of technology and able to speak to developers.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills across all levels.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Math, Communications, Marketing, Statistics or Advertising a plus.
• Being multilingual will be a plus due to the nature of our global teams and client base.
• Working knowledge of the Post Production process, advertising industry and game development is a plus.
• Attention to detail and a willingness to go the extra mile.