The Mill is a global creative partner for agencies, production companies and brands, working across all media channels and platforms.
We are trusted specialists in visual effects, creative technologies and content production. Our projects include the creation of digital products and virtual experiences, as well as world class visual effects and video production.
We are a vibrant network of talented artists, producers, directors and creative technologists from multinational backgrounds. We nurture innovation, flexibility and diverse ideas across our studios in London, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Berlin and Bangalore. We are all united by one single ambition: To create extraordinary and memorable work that captivates and excites audiences.
We are The Mill. We create the extraordinary.
The Mill seeks a talented and experienced Senior Lighting Artist with a passion for crafting stunning visuals through light in cutting-edge advertisements and beyond. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in photo-real and stylized lighting with Maya, Arnold, and Houdini (Mantra & Arnold), be able to take on some CG generalist work when needed, and will be an enthusiastic team contributor & mentor to junior artists.
• Extensive experience Lighting photo-real CG in Houdini, Maya, and Arnold.
• Solid understanding of a VFX lighting production pipeline.
• Collaborative energy & communication skills with the ability to take direction from clients & directors.
• Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems independently.
• Some more generalist VFX skills would be a benefit but not essential.
• Preferred 5 years or more previous experience in Lighting and Rendering for advertising, feature film or animation production.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d82nbq-35-172-223-251-42 in your application.