The Mill is a global creative partner for agencies, production companies and brands, working across all media channels and platforms.
We are trusted specialists in visual effects, creative technologies and content production Our projects include the creation of digital products and virtual experiences, as well as world class visual effects and video production.
We are a vibrant network of talented artists, producers, directors and creative technologists from multinational backgrounds. We nurture innovation, flexibility and diverse ideas across our studios in Shanghai, Seoul, London, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Berlin and Bangalore. We are all united by one single ambition: To create extraordinary and memorable work that captivates and excites audiences.
We are The Mill. We create the extraordinary.
We are currently looking for a talented and experienced Senior Flame Artist with experience leading and supervising high-end advertising VFX projects.
• A high-level of commercials-based compositing systems experience
• Excellent understanding of techniques and technologies related to CG rendering and compositing
• Experience on Flame for 5+ years as lead
• Be visually creative and organized with an excellent knowledge of visual effects techniques
• Pro-active and an excellent communicator
• Manage local & remote teams of VFX Artists
• Client friendly – able to engage with Directors and Agency creatives from initial meetings through to final delivery
• On-set supervision – experienced set supervising recording 2D and 3D data for VFX requirements
• Excellent knowledge of Autodesk Flame
• Good knowledge of Nuke is advantageous
• Excellent knowledge of Sapphire, Mocha Pro
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1j01y-44-192-79-149-42 in your application.