The Mill is a global creative partner for agencies, production companies and brands, working across all media channels and platforms.
We are trusted specialists in visual effects, creative technologies and content production Our projects include the creation of digital products and virtual experiences, as well as world class visual effects and video production.
We are a vibrant network of talented artists, producers, directors and creative technologists from multinational backgrounds. We nurture innovation, flexibility and diverse ideas across our studios in London, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Berlin and Bangalore. We are all united by one single ambition: To create extraordinary and memorable work that captivates and excites audiences.
We are The Mill. We create the extraordinary.
We're looking for a creative and passionate Senior Finishing Lead to join our team in Los Angeles, somebody that has experience with shot work and compositing in Flame but mainly wants to support more senior artists while learning and growing toward becoming a Finishing Lead in their own right.
Job responsibilities include:
• Performing shot work and compositing
• clean up, beauty work, element integration, matte paintings, etc.
• Working closely with the other artist and providing support on given tasks
• Liaising with Producers and client-oriented sessions.
• Maintaining flame archives and keeping regular backups of own workstation
• Transferring media between workstations and Flame
• Prepping slates, titles, files and graphic elements for use in the Flame
• Supports the delivery aspects and uploads for verifying final approvals
• 8 years experience as a Finishing Artist
• Nuke is a plus
• Comprehensive people and project management skills.
• An awareness of client requirements and the ability to communicate creative ideas.
• Ability to coordinate and guide clients through a creative process
• Capable of delivering TVC/social, from bidding to conforms, cleanup and VFX.
• Delivery of multiple masters including social deliverables.
• Highly organized
• Excellent communication skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro5b64-35-175-107-185-42 in your application.