The Mill is a global creative partner for agencies, production companies and brands, working across all media channels and platforms.
We are trusted specialists in visual effects, creative technologies and content production Our projects include the creation of digital products and virtual experiences, as well as world class visual effects and video production.
We are a vibrant network of talented artists, producers, directors and creative technologists from multinational backgrounds. We nurture innovation, flexibility and diverse ideas across our studios in London, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Berlin and Bangalore. We are all united by one single ambition: To create extraordinary and memorable work that captivates and excites audiences.
We are The Mill. We create the extraordinary.
An ideal candidate for the role of a Senior Design Producer brings with them this same innate passion to deliver exceptional work and sterling service. In order to maintain the standards for which The Mill has been renowned, a Senior Design Producer will have knowledge of current motion design technology, an eye on contemporary aesthetics, offer superb internal/external communication, enjoy the collaborative process of teamwork, while providing the structure and organization needed to deliver on time and on budget.
• Excellent client communication skills are essential. The Senior Producer and our Creative Leads are the main point of contact for our clients. It is through them and their good working relationships with our Senior Artists that strong, lasting relationships with clients are made
• Daily communication with our clients is key, with careful understanding of their vision, timeline and budget
• Equally important is care for artists welfare, with clear communication and timely fulfillment of their creative requirements being paramount
• Producers plan for all elements of the job alongside their respective Creative Directors, 2D and/or 3D leads. This may include overseeing aspects of live action production (partnered with a live action producer), scheduling editorial, previz, creative concepts, style frames, as well as execution of motion design or more complex CG work that can include modeling, animation, FX, lighting and compositing
• A Senior Producer may produce between 1-5 jobs depending on the duration and scope of work. Most projects at The Mill will have both a Producer and Coordinator assigned
• Coordinate with and rely upon on fully staffed support teams in MCR, Engineering, Client Services, Beam Deliverables and PR/Marketing teams
• Daily management of working teams in studio towards scheduled goals
• An understanding of the bidding process as well as the deftness necessary in quoting for overages if/when required. This often requires a delicate balance in negotiating the financial interests of The Mill whilst remaining sympathetic to the impingements upon the client
• Actualizing budgets for internal review with the HoP and Commercial Manager
• Mentoring coordinators and associate producers in learning their craft
• Highly organized
• Exemplary time/project management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proven ability to prioritize conflicting tasks
• Able to remain calm and confident in a fast-paced environment
• Able to work within a team towards a common goal
• Experience with Ceta is beneficial
• 6-7 years minimum experience in design related production
• Understanding of, and interest in, new trends and developments in the wider field is essential
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz6o8q-3-234-244-105-42 in your application.