The Mill is a global creative partner for agencies, production companies and brands, working across all media channels and platforms.
We are trusted specialists in visual effects, creative technologies and content production Our projects include the creation of digital products and virtual experiences, as well as world class visual effects and video production.
We are a vibrant network of talented artists, producers, directors and creative technologists from multinational backgrounds. We nurture innovation, flexibility and diverse ideas across our studios in London, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Berlin and Bangalore. We are all united by one single ambition: To create extraordinary and memorable work that captivates and excites audiences.
We are The Mill. We create the extraordinary.
The Mill's design team is an interdisciplinary group of creative and technical artists, who approach clients' challenges through the aesthetic and process-oriented lens of design. This global group of creatives tackles design challenges in the creation of digital and broadcast commercials, title sequences, augmented reality filters and everything in between.
We are looking for a Senior C4D Designer to join the Design and Animation department in Los Angeles, working in Cinema 4D / Houdini.
You'll need to be able to lead projects, design styleframes, and help pitch visually and conceptually on new work. Good communication and presentation skills will be key. Fluency in C4D, Redshift and or Arnold essential. Houdini knowledge very welcome.
• C4D Designer
• Expertise in C4D for motion graphics and VFX.
• Work with internal team of designers, animators, editors, and VFX artists.
Required skills, knowledge and experience
• Detail Oriented, proactive & organized.
• Ability to work efficiently, handling a vast variety of problems at the same time.
• Experience preparing presentations with strict deadlines.
• The Designer will regularly invent, imagine and perform work requiring advanced knowledge which is predominantly intellectual in character.
• Discretion and independent judgment is required.
• Advanced knowledge of specific Design packages, Cinema 4D and Photoshop, along with render systems (i.e. Arnold and Redshift).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz6ozq-3-238-136-36-42 in your application.