The Mill is a global creative partner for agencies, production companies and brands, working across all media channels and platforms.
We are trusted specialists in visual effects, creative technologies and content production Our projects include the creation of digital products and virtual experiences, as well as world class visual effects and video production.
We are a vibrant network of talented artists, producers, directors and creative technologists from multinational backgrounds. We nurture innovation, flexibility and diverse ideas across our studios in London, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Berlin and Bangalore. We are all united by one single ambition: To create extraordinary and memorable work that captivates and excites audiences.
We are The Mill. We create the extraordinary.
We are looking for Rigging Artists to work on the creation of rigs for 3D characters, creatures, vehicles and props.
• Creating bespoke rigs for creatively led jobs.
• Utilizing propriety Mill based rigs for character and automotive work.
• Working within a team to create the best solutions for the required rigging systems.
• Helping to design tools, techniques and pipelines.
What you'll need:
• 3 years of working experience in character/creature rigging with Maya, in a film production environment / animation TV series or visual effects
• An excellent understanding of VFX workflows and animation requirements including the principles of character motion.
• Great understanding of deformation, geometry line-flow and anatomy
• Experience with muscle systems like Ziva is preferred.
• An understanding of asset-based pipelines.
• Knowledge of LINUX / UNIX environment is a plus.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Exceptional problem-solving skills.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw7mny-3-235-60-144-42 in your application.