The Mill is a global creative partner for agencies, production companies and brands, working across all media channels and platforms.
We are trusted specialists in visual effects, creative technologies and content production Our projects include the creation of digital products and virtual experiences, as well as world class visual effects and video production.
We are a vibrant network of talented artists, producers, directors and creative technologists from multinational backgrounds. We nurture innovation, flexibility and diverse ideas across our studios in London, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Berlin and Bangalore. We are all united by one single ambition: To create extraordinary and memorable work that captivates and excites audiences.
We are The Mill.
We create the extraordinary.
The VFX Production team as a whole is responsible for managing the artists, schedules and client expectations of all of our advertising VFX work. If you have a passion for production and VFX then we want to hear from you!
VFX Production Coordinators are the glue for all of our creative teams. They are the first link between the creative brief and its execution in accordance with the budgeted cost, resources and timeline, helping to shepherd projects through the entire creative life cycle of a project and ensuring that things run smoothly on a global and day-to-day basis. Coordinators support the Producers and VFX Supervisors and complete tasks in close collaboration with them and our Artists.
We're looking for candidates that are resilient, proactive and know how to work and think as part of a team.
What you'll do
• Assisting VFX Producers, Supervisors, Leads & Artists to ensure the smooth running of our VFX Projects, locally in LA and also with global team members.
• Managing schedules and tracking projects to ensure all internal and external targets are met.
• Anticipating deadline challenges and communicating this to other members of the team to problem solve and plan accordingly.
• Managing and running reviews, dailies and calls and relaying back minutes and notes to all involved.
What you'll need:
• Ability to work well in a deadline-driven creative environment.
• Adept in prioritizing tasks with excellent organization skills.
• Clear, confident communicator.
• Scheduling experience a plus.
• Proficiency with MS Office, especially Excel.
• Experience with shot production tools like Shotgun and f-track also a big plus.
• Experience in VFX post-production with a good understanding of VFX pipelines and workflows.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5p5v7-3-236-232-99-42 in your application.