The Mill is a global creative partner for agencies, production companies and brands, working across all media channels and platforms.
We are trusted specialists in visual effects, creative technologies and content production Our projects include the creation of digital products and virtual experiences, as well as world class visual effects and video production.
We are a vibrant network of talented artists, producers, directors and creative technologists from multinational backgrounds. We nurture innovation, flexibility and diverse ideas across our studios in London, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Berlin and Bangalore. We are all united by one single ambition: To create extraordinary and memorable work that captivates and excites audiences.
We are The Mill. We create the extraordinary.
The role of the Production Coordinator is meant to support assigned Producers with the day to day running of current jobs and projects. This person would be involved in bringing efficiencies for Producers ranging from internal systems and processes to client communication, interaction, and delivery.
Responsibilities: 6-9 Months
• Assist Producer with postings, layoffs, interfacing with client and client needs and quality control.
• Preparing shot lists on F-Track.
• Setting up jobs and folders on Loop. Adding in all Users.
• Compiling reference material and pitch content.
• Liaising with various departments to ensure that production and client needs are being fulfilled.
• Wrangling meetings, sales calls and catalogued minutes of all attended meetings.
• Increased communication and productivity within the Production department.
• Good working knowledge and relationships with other Mill offices.
• Compiling credit list and PR details at job wrap.
• Closing out worksheets on projects when requested.
• Keeping the Mill's history archive, Wiredrive and internal show reels up to date.
Responsibilities: 9+ Months
• Starting to rough out calendars for/with Producers and Artists. Sending these to scheduling and checking jobs are resourced fully.
• Efficient response time to client queries and requests.
• Creating jobs and bids within CETA.
• Co-ordinating alongside Producers on larger VFX projects.
• Starting to take on small workshare projects. Creating the bids and working with the other studios.
• Assisting their Producers and the scheduling department with any specific job related issues.
Responsibilities: 12+ Months
• Managing smaller projects such as color and conform with the supervision of a Producer or Head of Production.
• Taking on portions or more responsibility on bigger projects. Even if just taking over the shipping and mastering at the end.
• Taking on larger workshare responsibilities.
• Working knowledge of the Post Production process and the US advertising industry.
• Flexible working hours.
• Attention to detail and a willingness to go the extra mile.
• Ability to multitask and change direction depending on the current needs of the situation.
• Well organized and able to prioritize tasks.
• Able to take direction but also proactive in making suggestions and finding solutions.
• Resourceful and lateral thinking.
• Able to communicate at all levels/across all departments.
• Has a sense of duty and a keenness to learn about the post production industry.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2n575-3-235-227-117-42 in your application.