The Mill is a global creative partner for agencies, production companies and brands, working across all media channels and platforms.
We are trusted specialists in visual effects, creative technologies and content production Our projects include the creation of digital products and virtual experiences, as well as world class visual effects and video production.
We are a vibrant network of talented artists, producers, directors and creative technologists from multinational backgrounds. We nurture innovation, flexibility and diverse ideas across our studios in London, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Berlin and Bangalore. We are all united by one single ambition: To create extraordinary and memorable work that captivates and excites audiences.
We are The Mill. We create the extraordinary.
The role of the Pitch Artist is to uphold The Mill's brand standards while creating effective, dynamic and well-thought-out internal and external presentations and pitch decks. You will work alongside our Sales and Marketing teams plus our Directorial roster of talent that covers an extensive and eclectic list of specialties, from design, animation and visual effects-oriented work to projects that lean into live-action, talent direction and emerging technologies.
The right candidate is someone who can act as the creative center point in creating premium & visually rich presentation decks. They will have a keen eye for design, layout and typography and be able to create visually compelling presentation decks that communicate complicated ideas effectively that fit both the client and the creative talent.
This is a great opportunity to work with a diverse and talented team focused on being best in class within our industry.
• Partner with Directors, Creative Directors, Production and Marketing teams to develop and design pitch decks for global and local presentations.
• Assemble creative treatments, and/or methodologies.
• Pull visual reference and build up a searchable library of images.
• Act as a champion of brand standards and guidelines.
• Maintain global brands' graphic aesthetic and quality.
• Manage & execute multiple projects at once, efficiently meeting deadlines.
• Act as an inspiration & mentor to junior pitch coordinators.
• Follow creative direction, work in a group dynamic, and actively participate on any given project or team to which assigned.
• Skills in PowerPoint and the full Adobe Suite.
• Keen eye for design, layout and typography
• Impeccable attention to detail
• Good spelling and grammar.
• Strong conceptual ability, along with expert design and layout skill.
• Able to easily liaise with people and create work based on a verbal or written brief.
• Capacity to manage a busy workload with high productivity.
• Desire to get into the creative industry and a clear understanding of The Mill.
• Responsive and flexible to ever changing needs and environment.
• Positive attitude; receptive to creative direction and design feedback.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6n3ej-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.