Lead Technical Artist
London, United Kingdom
The Mill is a global creative partner for agencies, production companies and brands, working across all media channels and platforms.
We are trusted specialists in visual effects, creative technologies and content production Our projects include the creation of digital products and virtual experiences, as well as world class visual effects and video production.
We are a vibrant network of talented artists, producers, directors and creative technologists from multinational backgrounds. We nurture innovation, flexibility and diverse ideas across our studios in London, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Berlin and Bangalore. We are all united by one single ambition: To create extraordinary and memorable work that captivates and excites audiences.
We are The Mill. We create the extraordinary.
We are currently seeking Mid-Senior Nuke Artists to join our London studio. We have both permanent and freelance opportunities available.
• To be part of the advertising Compositing team integrating multiple elements (live action footage, CG, stock elements etc.) and combining them to create the final image.
• Work collaboratively with other members of the Compositing team and other VFX departments.
• Experience of Compositing with Nuke for advanced VFX projects ideally in advertising.
• A strong creative eye and a problem-solving attitude.
• Knowledge of other VFX software such as Maya is an advantage.
• Any experience with Flame or other systems based Compositing tools is also an advantage.
Technicolor is home to the world's premiere portfolio of visual effects brands, services, and creative innovations. With locations that span the globe, and service offerings tailored to the specific creative and storytelling needs of each project, we power premium content. Our diverse family of VFX brands includes: MPC, The Mill, MR. X, Mikros MPC Advertising, and Technicolor VFX. Each studio has their own unique approach to help storytellers create out of this world experiences.