Junior CG Artist
The Mill is a global creative partner for agencies, production companies and brands, working across all media channels and platforms.
We are trusted specialists in visual effects, creative technologies and content production Our projects include the creation of digital products and virtual experiences, as well as world class visual effects and video production.
We are a vibrant network of talented artists, producers, directors and creative technologists from multinational backgrounds. We nurture innovation, flexibility and diverse ideas across our studios in London, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Berlin and Bangalore. We are all united by one single ambition: To create extraordinary and memorable work that captivates and excites audiences.
We are The Mill. We create the extraordinary.
A 3D Artist must have in-depth 3D knowledge and the ability to devise and create complex models and effects to an exceptional standard. They must demonstrate a true understanding of the subtleties of modeling, the texture of surfaces, the lighting of 3D creations and the ability to seamlessly bed an effect into a scene.
• Demonstrative experience and knowledge of 3D modeling and texturing for VFX
• Proficiency in modeling, texturing, and rendering in applications like Maya, ZBrush, and Mari
• Advanced rendering skills
• Skills in Tracking
• Familiarity with pipeline issues and a typical post-production environment
• Familiarity with general compositing principles
• Strong aesthetic sensibility, good use of color
• Confident in the visual exploration of abstract concepts
• Creative and design-oriented, excellent communicator, good with teamwork
• Self-motivated problem solver
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvnvyj-34-239-154-240-42 in your application.
Technicolor is home to the world's premiere portfolio of visual effects brands, services, and creative innovations. With locations that span the globe, and service offerings tailored to the specific creative and storytelling needs of each project, we power premium content. Our diverse family of VFX brands includes: MPC, The Mill, MR. X, Mikros MPC Advertising, and Technicolor VFX. Each studio has their own unique approach to help storytellers create out of this world experiences.