The Mill is a global creative partner for agencies, production companies and brands, working across all media channels and platforms.
We are trusted specialists in visual effects, creative technologies and content production Our projects include the creation of digital products and virtual experiences, as well as world class visual effects and video production.
We are a vibrant network of talented artists, producers, directors and creative technologists from multinational backgrounds. We nurture innovation, flexibility and diverse ideas across our studios in London, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Berlin and Bangalore. We are all united by one single ambition: To create extraordinary and memorable work that captivates and excites audiences.
We are The Mill. We create the extraordinary.
Working within the Finance team, the Junior Accountant is responsible for the general accounts payable and accounts receivable tasks such as managing and reconciling petty cash transactions and corporate credit card transactions, processing, and posting invoices to clients and making collection calls.
• Manage & reconcile petty cash account
• Manage & reconcile corporate American Express cards
• Process invoices in CETA & email invoices to clients
• Make collections calls to clients
• Code staff expense reports and enter into SAP for payment
• Write, process and enter manual checks into SAP (on an as-needed basis)
• Prepare weekly & monthly reports for management meetings
• Participate in weekly/monthly finance & production meetings
• Experience in Finance
• Must be familiar with accounting/payroll concepts
• Familiarity with SAP and/or Concur a plus
• Proactive, professional demeanor with strong communication & client service skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp1000-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.