The Mill is a global creative partner for agencies, production companies and brands, working across all media channels and platforms.
We are trusted specialists in visual effects, creative technologies and content production Our projects include the creation of digital products and virtual experiences, as well as world class visual effects and video production.
We are a vibrant network of talented artists, producers, directors and creative technologists from multinational backgrounds. We nurture innovation, flexibility and diverse ideas across our studios in London, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Berlin and Bangalore. We are all united by one single ambition: To create extraordinary and memorable work that captivates and excites audiences.
We are The Mill. We create the extraordinary.
The Mill has been creating world-class visual effects built on creative excellence and cutting-edge technologies for over twenty-six years. We believe in creating work that touches people emotionally, that becomes popular culture and that people love, talk about and want to share. We believe in great ideas beautifully told.
We are currently looking for experienced Houdini FX Artists (all levels) to join us in our NY studio.
• Proven and demonstrable experience in high-end CG.
• In-depth knowledge of FX techniques, workflow and software (Houdini, Maya, RealFlow etc).
• Thorough understanding of most CG techniques and technologies.
• Proactive in picking up proprietary FX tools.
• Excellent communication skills with both clients and colleagues.
• To be considered please send across a copy of your CV/Resume and a link to your showreel.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk3o6p-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.