The Mill is a global creative partner for agencies, production companies and brands, working across all media channels and platforms.
We are trusted specialists in visual effects, creative technologies and content production Our projects include the creation of digital products and virtual experiences, as well as world class visual effects and video production.
We are a vibrant network of talented artists, producers, directors and creative technologists from multinational backgrounds. We nurture innovation, flexibility and diverse ideas across our studios in London, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Berlin and Bangalore. We are all united by one single ambition: To create extraordinary and memorable work that captivates and excites audiences.
We are The Mill. We create the extraordinary.
We're looking for a creative and passionate Finishing Lead to join our team in Los Angeles, driving the creation of outstanding Finishing work while building and mentoring a team of Finishing artists.
Job responsibilities include:
• Maintaining timeline edits as well as performing all aspects of shot work/compositing.
• Working closely with the other artist and providing mentorship and support on given tasks
• Liaising with Producers and client-oriented sessions.
• Maintaining flame archives and keeping regular backups of own workstation
• Transferring media between workstations and Flame
• Prepping slates, titles, files and graphic elements for use in the Flame
• Supports the delivery aspects and uploads for verifying final approvals
• Extensive industry experience as a Finishing Artist utilizing Autodesk Flame
• Experience in Nuke is a plus
• Comprehensive people and project management skills.
• An awareness of client requirements and the ability to communicate creative ideas
• Ability to coordinate and guide clients through a creative process
• Capable of delivering TVC/social, from bidding to conforms, cleanup and VFX
• Delivery of multiple masters including social deliverables
• Highly organized
• Excellent communication skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4e4vv-3-238-250-73-42 in your application.