Finishing Artist (Flame)
The Mill is a global creative partner for agencies, production companies and brands, working across all media channels and platforms.
We are trusted specialists in visual effects, creative technologies and content production Our projects include the creation of digital products and virtual experiences, as well as world class visual effects and video production.
We are a vibrant network of talented artists, producers, directors and creative technologists from multinational backgrounds. We nurture innovation, flexibility and diverse ideas across our studios in London, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Berlin and Bangalore. We are all united by one single ambition: To create extraordinary and memorable work that captivates and excites audiences.
We are The Mill. We create the extraordinary.
We are currently looking for an experienced Finishing Artist to join our studio in Berlin
• 3 years experience as a Flame Artist
• An ideal candidate would have previously worked at an editorial company.
• Nuke is a plus but not a deal breaker. We will train you.
• Comprehensive people and project management skills.
• An awareness of client requirements and the ability to communicate creative ideas.
• Ability to coordinate and guide clients through a creative process
• Capable of delivering TVC/social, from bidding to conforms, cleanup and VFX.
• Delivery of multiple masters including social deliverables.
• Knowledge of social formats a must.
• Highly organized
• Excellent communication skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy7n6p-34-228-52-223-42 in your application.