Executive Producer Of Brand Partnerships
Los Angeles, CA
The Mill is a global creative partner for agencies, production companies and brands, working across all media channels and platforms.
We are trusted specialists in visual effects, creative technologies and content production Our projects include the creation of digital products and virtual experiences, as well as world class visual effects and video production.
We are a vibrant network of talented artists, producers, directors and creative technologists from multinational backgrounds. We nurture innovation, flexibility and diverse ideas across our studios in London, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Berlin and Bangalore. We are all united by one single ambition: To create extraordinary and memorable work that captivates and excites audiences.
We are The Mill.
We create the extraordinary.
The Creative Director is an enthusiastic and highly collaborative creative leader that brings integrated campaign expertise, marketing insight and thought leadership to all creative disciplines. They are highly articulate and think strategically and holistically about brand experience. They are a proven innovator, comfortable with the ever-evolving Marketing landscape, who thrives on delivering elegant and succinct creative solutions to complex briefs.
They have a strong background in conceptual thinking and narrative development through a copywriting experience. This individual embraces an exceptionally high standard of brand design, and continually manage a vision for The Mill's identity within creative opportunities. The ideal candidate is practiced in ideating in zero brief environments and has varied experience across all content – from linear to experiential.
At this level we'd expect the Creative Director to get to know get to know their clients directly, build trust and be able to craft and sell them concepts that deliver on their objectives.
As a studio The Mill believes in a spirit of true creative collaboration, both internally and externally. Internally, this individual appreciates the value and welcomes strategic input, working closely with our strategy partners. Further, this individual works well in team environments, collaborating with other creative development artists, creative technologists, directors etc. Externally the mill invites and welcomes clients into our creative process and our CD must be open to this way of operating.
As a company we are directly connected to the fast-evolving technologies that we create in and the platforms we deliver to, we therefore see it as part of any role to stay connected with this and as a CD conceive expressions of that knowledge that deliver on truly ground-breaking levels.
The Brand Partnership Team is an exciting new team within the Mill and this is an opportunity to be part of shaping its infancy. Our focus is to help brands access The Mill and nurture existing relationships to become deeper partners with increased engagement. Taking our existing Brand equity, our legacy of creative problem solving and world class production and marketing it to brands. Instilling a language of marketing into all our internal and external communication and underwrite it with a support model that garners friction free creative processes and collaborative working. Ultimately our USP is allowing the clients we work with to get closer to the makers and the efficiency and experience that it rewards. Though we expect some of the skills we require are akin to an Agency CD, we are not a conventional agency so we're looking for people who are, like us, interested in working differently.
Day to day
• Attending initial meetings with clients, listening to their (marketing or communication) challenge or opportunity and working alongside BPT/ECD/Commercial Manager etc. to ascertain Mills involvement.
• With the support of ECD (and other Creative Dev. resources where appropriate), helping to develop conceptual concepts, helping to steer/write scripts for clients in accordance with deadlines.
• Working closely with Future Strategy Club members to bring appropriate strategic inputs to the creative process.
• Ensuring anything delivered to client is consistent with the overall brand values/messaging/tone of voice and held to The Mill standard.
• Working closely with our ECD and EP to help collectively cast the right executional team and support model for any new opportunity.
• In instances where the client's needs additional wrap around support - being a constant creative/client interface throughout execution.
• Working with the ECD to acquire creative sign off on all projects before they are presented to the client.
• Regularly leading us into new opportunities.
• Cultivating close and lasting relationships with our existing and prospective brand clients.
• Garnering an internal presence, advocating for BP and gaining the respect of your colleagues and collaborators.
• Encouragement within the creative development/pitch artist teams.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re8832-34-237-52-11-42 in your application.