The Mill is a global creative partner for agencies, production companies and brands, working across all media channels and platforms.
We are trusted specialists in visual effects, creative technologies and content production Our projects include the creation of digital products and virtual experiences, as well as world class visual effects and video production.
We are a vibrant network of talented artists, producers, directors and creative technologists from multinational backgrounds. We nurture innovation, flexibility and diverse ideas across our studios in London, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Berlin and Bangalore. We are all united by one single ambition: To create extraordinary and memorable work that captivates and excites audiences.
We are The Mill. We create the extraordinary.
Reporting to the Executive Producer of Color, our Longform Color Producers are responsible for the project management of feature and/or episodic color projects, shepherding them from beginning to end to ensure we deliver on time and at or under cost while attaining client satisfaction. Our producers make sure that The Mill's high standards are met with each and every job.
Color Producers are also responsible for managing relationships with our clients, building even greater trust and expanding existing relationships within film, episodic, and other creative industries to find new business.
The ideal candidate has experience in post-production/color, a strong business sensibility and a genuine enthusiasm to present The Mill's outstanding color projects to new clients in the US.
Specific Responsibilities include:
• Managing projects from beginning to end, from bidding through delivery.
• Facilitating communication between the client and The Mill creative teams, including status calls, production updates, and strategy meetings.
• Tracking job budgets and managing budgets with clients.
• Working closely with the operations team to help colorists and assists manage their schedules
• Collaborating with the rest of the color team to allocate necessary resources for each project and tracking this data within CETA.
• Working closely with the VFX team to establish workflow on each project.
• Managing prep and delivery on jobs.
• Managing invoices and billing.
• Support and mentor associate producers, contributing to the development and success of the department.
• Extensive knowledge of the film & episodic color process, including digital cinema, HDR, deliverable requirements, and online-conform.
• Experience managing film and/or episodic projects in a post-production environment.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to actively listen and effectively communicate with clients and internal teams.
• Experience with bidding and scheduling using CETA or other production-tracking software.
• Ability to work in a team and independently.
• Proficient in Excel and Word.
• Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines with grace.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5oyb7-3-238-250-73-42 in your application.